• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

The Queen of Gifs has arrived.

tumblr_o0i1q5TywL1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Yes I am so hyped for this train wreck season. Just started watching the live launch.

Yado

Anyway moving on, what did you guys think of The Pinkprint?

I LOVED NICKIS 2ND ALBUM but found her third one quite disappointing tbh

The Pinkprint is her best album. She's at her best when she's rapping, not singing shitty pop songs all the other girls rejected.

B-Dex

Is Bianca on this season?

Nope. Well maybe later? Sometimes they add new people later. But New York and Gemma Collins I can already sense the mayhem.

OMG New Yorks intro gave me life. "He doesn't have to look good. he doesn't have to be rich. He just has to stay hard until I finish."

2016 is too crowded. I feel the pop girls are all gonna pull moderate numbers coz the competition will be brutal.

Sia
Rihanna
Beyoncé
Katy Perry
Lady Gaga
Lorde
Christina Aguilera
Britney Spears

And that's barring any debut acts (inevitable) and any sophomore efforts that end up slaying. And of course Adele's longevity. Lol

Reckoner

I feel like you guys ignore Lykke Li way too much in here.

I know she's a goddess and no one puts as much emotion in pop music as her, but you guys are allowed to talk about how great she is from time to time.

Eh

That Charli XCX song :(

MrV4ltor

2016 is too crowded. I feel the pop girls are all gonna pull moderate numbers coz the competition will be brutal.

Sia
Rihanna
Beyoncé
Katy Perry
Lady Gaga
Lorde
Christina Aguilera
Britney Spears

And that's barring any debut acts (inevitable) and any sophomore efforts that end up slaying. And of course Adele's longevity. Lol

2013 on crack teas.

The Flop

Banned

Sia
Rihanna
Beyoncé
Katy Perry
Lady Gaga
Lorde
Christina Aguilera
Britney Spears

ctrl F "Fifth Harmony" Just wait...

tumblr_o0i1q5TywL1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

O_O :(

MrV4ltor

To quote the one and only MrMortormouth: “Ooh this bitch is flying!“
Can't wait to see what she comes up with and I hope she holds back her lead to debut it at the performance. Could be kinda legendary tbh.

Edit:
No new music confirmed.

Six-time GRAMMY®-winning global music icon Lady Gaga announced today her first collaboration with Intel, in association with Intel's announcement of a multiyear partnership between Intel and The Recording Academy® as part of the official "Next Generation of GRAMMY® Moments" program that will launch during Grammy week February 2016. Lady Gaga commented: "Intel has enlisted Haus of Gaga to work together on a project that will showcase technology through creativity at the highest level. The partnership culminates in a ground-breaking collaboration that inspires to remind the world of the seed of innovation." While Lady Gaga will not perform new material as part of the program, she promises to deliver an experience not to be forgotten.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...er-Electronics

Floridian

I didn't expect new music from her to be debuted there anyway. It could just be an announcement regarding her next era, but who knows.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wait for the album to flop on the reviews and see how they start talking shit about online kindness
KuGsj.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Waking up to new gaga news
that is how you should start the day
yass-beyonce.gif

not this north korea bomb tomfoolery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom