• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
Drop that kitty down low
Pop that kitty down low
Shop that like a window
I'm gon' make you explode
Drop that kitty down low
Pop that kitty down low
Take that video phone
Drop that kitty down low

973e9b6b8b.gif

Phreaker

Pop 2016 is boring so far

is no one going to release anythinG? Rihanna?

I was just looking through iTunes Top Albums. I think this is the first time I've ever not seen a single Pre-Order album in the top 200.

Sia's album comes out this month at least. Medina's first single off her forthcoming (Feb) album, We Survive, comes out Friday too.

All the time I turn around brother's gather round always looking at me up and down looking at my (uh)
I just wanna say it now - I ain't trying to round up drama, little mama I don't wanna take your man.
And I know I'm coming off just a little bit conceited and I keep on repeating how the boys wanna eat it.
But I'm tryin' to tell, that I can't be treated like clientele
'Cause they say she...

Delicious (so delicious)
But I ain't promiscuous
And if you were suspicious
All that shit is fictitious
I blow kisses (mmmwwahhh)
That puts them boys on rock, rock
And they be lining down the block just to watch what I got (got, got, got)

The Flop

Banned
Queen New York stays winning. I hope she gets that Jeremy D she wants.

In other news I sprained my wrist so RIP gaming and
fapping
for a few days.

Peru

"Hello" is honestly the worst song of 2014. Sitting through it playing on the radio feels like dragging yourself up a mountain with snow to your knees. So heavy in such a dull way. It's this year's "Happy" in terms of powers of annoyance.

"Hello" is honestly theworst song of 2014. Sitting through it playing on the radio feels like dragging yourself up a mountain with snow to your knees. So heavy in such a dull way. It's this year's "Happy" in terms of powers of annoyance.
It's so bloated and weighed down that it pushes listeners Humpty-Dumpty style to the year before it actually came out.

5521c260e86309b1012646e74ed37b8b.png

Floridian

Oscar nominated songs

Earned It from 50 Shades of Grey
Til It Happens To You from The Hunting Ground
Manta Ray from Racing Extinction
Simple Song #3 from Youth
Writing On The Wall from Spectre

Personally rooting for Earned It. I don't want to see Samuel winning it tbh.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Gaga gonna snatch
EGOT is in sight

MrV4ltor

Yaas Gaga has campaigning paid off! And the song that people thought was her toughest competition aka See You Again isn't even nominated. Woo lord.
Academy Award Winner Lady Gaga sounds about right honestly.

3phemeral

Gaga is really coming back from her slump in the best way possible. Especially if she wins an Oscar. Now just release some good music and don't be afraid to have other professional artists refine your vision. ArtPop was just a clump of could-have-beens.

Floridian

Thank Heavens See You Again wasn't nominated. Their Paul-pandering is too tired & doesn't excuse how bad it is. Hope they get snubbed @ the Grammys too.

Frodo

what was that performance for?
And if I wasn't watching it I would never have said it was madonna singing

Sooner or Later was nominated and won best song in the 63rd Academy Awards.

Madonna has nothing to do with the lyrics, she only sang it.

You Must Love me from the motion picture Evita (for which Madonna won a Golden Globe for best actress) also won a Academy Award years later, but again, Madonna was not involved with the lyrics.

Ha power. Ha impact. Your faves are trying, tho.

Sooner or Later was nominated and won best song in the 63rd Academy Awards.

Madonna has nothing to do with the lyrics, she only sang it.

You Must Love me from the motion picture Evita (for which Madonna won a Golden Globe for best actress) also won a Academy Award years later, but again, Madonna was not involved with the lyrics.

Ha power. Ha impact. Your faves are trying, tho.

My fave isn't even trying tho, she's winning.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
What's See You Again? Who sings it?

Whiz Kalifa and Charlie Puth

I kinda hate the song but then it was the last song played at my summer ball this year for my final year of university and it was actually super cute, so it will always have a place in my heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom