• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
not sophia going in

dyIZC.gif

rhandino

Banned
I hate Bieber because he made me a Bielever in this era of him.

But Sorry <<<< Hello but I'm sure you all know that.

Poor the other one though, I wonder if ha manager would care about ha now that the GP cares for the Beaver again and is bringing the coins even when he was faced against Godelle.

Eugh eugh eugh, this is so gross

Onika won.

rhandino

Banned
It's already the time that you hold my mind, it's true
And I've been thinking bout what to say, or what to do
So you wanna be a man about it, do you?
And have you figured out all you wanted, have you?

When your heart becomes a million different pieces
That's when you won't be able to recognize this feeling

That’s called tough love
That’s called tough love
That’s called tough love
That’s called tough love

t4jCGHq.gif

MrV4ltor

The fact that her "looks" are the only thing Gaga haters can cling to at this point when she looked like this and was on most best dressed lists etc.

main_4.jpg

giphy.gif

Queen tbh.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Would everyone be happy with a surprise release from Gaga? (or whomever their fave may be)
Whilst I'd obviously be ecstatic for any new music from gags I think I'd be a little disappointed. A well executed era with single build ups and lots of promo is just too exciting to pass up.

She should just casually drop the first single out of nowhere though

Floridian

I wonder what new artists will emerge this year?

tumblr_o0i1q5TywL1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Zara Larsson hopefully.

Would everyone be happy with a surprise release from Gaga? (or whomever their fave may be)
Whilst I'd obviously be ecstatic for any new music from gags I think I'd be a little disappointed. A well executed era with single build ups and lots of promo is just too exciting to pass up.

It wouldn't matter to me tbh.

THE:MILKMAN

I wonder what new artists will emerge this year?

Not really a new artist and most likely too soon anyway but yesterday at work we were discussing music and one person asked if we remembered Connie Talbot and no one could place the familiar name. It turns out it was the 6 year old that came second in BGT 2007.

Now 15 and still doing covers as well as original stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS7iXx7xOmc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkuXq_Dbr0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYEMaWETcNA

I think she is too normal and smart to get into the pop game, though.

I always liked her promo singles and throwing snippets out there. Builds the hype. I felt like I knew everything about her songs before I heard them, lol

SaintZ

Lana's stalker is behind bars:
A man has been sentenced to nearly three months in prison after breaking into Lana Del Rey's home last year.

Zachary Self faces 84 days in jail after pleading no contest to stalking. Self was discovered by construction workers in Del Rey's Malibu home in November 2015. He fled the property but was tracked down by police after he left a court citation for a separate burglary behind.

That burglary took place in Kansas and when police looked Self up using the name on the citation, they discovered pictures he had posted on social media of himself on the balcony at the pop star's home.

Court documents obtained by TMZ show self told police he became obsessed with Del Rey while under the influence of hallucinogens.

After his release from jail Self will be on probation until 2021 and must spend a year in a residential program. He is also barred from going near Del Rey for ten years.

Self's prison sentence is the latest in a list of troubling encounters Del Rey has had to endure with fans in recent months. Last week she obtained a restraining order against two Russian fans she claims had threatened her and screamed at her in public.

Del Rey moved house to avoid the fans but that her new home was soon discovered and the women "resumed sleeping outside her house and screaming her name in the middle of the night." She subsequently hired a full-time bodyguard for protection.

Meanwhile, in December last year a man was arrested after allegedly stealing two of her cars.
The Lana stans are a MESS. I didn't know someone had stolen her cars as well :deadbanana:

She said it was coming this year but she also said she wasn't going to say when. Not sure if it's a surprise release or not.
tbh as much as I want to #believe I'm not convinced it's even coming this year. It sounded like it wasn't very far along when she was talking about it at the GGs.

rhandino

Banned
I admit that I don't know what my body is going to do if I ever met one of my faves but screaming, threaten to kill ha or stealing her cars?

A mess.

SaintZ

Angie should have realized not everyone in the house would think of David Bowie when she said David was dead and David Gest was ill :x

Save Tiffany!
Her explanation made sense. David Gest is ill, he wasn't around when Angie said the news and as far as she knew, they wouldn't be informed about the events of the outside. The way the the group ganged up on her was disgusting and John with his chicken comment was low key racist. A mess. #Pray4Tiff

newyorkreflectingdgsps.gif

Touchdown

Banned
I hope y'all watch today's episode of Celebrity Big Brother.

newyorkcbbfreakout7as61.gif

yes xD

and what did she do that warranted them to say she should leave? Mess at the brits not being able to handle Tiffany. They should live in NYC for a day and see what real life is like. Shit isn't all tea and crumpets.

821f30f9cf.gif

They're already trying to kick her out? I'm glad I'm over Shit Brother and all of it's variations, it's always some flop bitching about something and getting an interesting house guest kicked out.

SaintZ

yes xD

and what did she do that warranted them to say she should leave? Mess at the brits not being able to handle Tiffany. They should live in NYC for a day and see what real life is like. Shit isn't all tea and crumpets.

821f30f9cf.gif
Kristina needs to calm. the hell. downE. Like, she doesn't feel safe around her? Bitch, it's not like she threatened to kill your baby! I need her pregnant ass to be ejecTed from the house.
They're already trying to kick her out? I'm glad I'm over Shit Brother and all of it's variations, it's always some flop bitching about something and getting an interesting house guest kicked out.
The joke's on them because Tiffany has immunity this week and it looks the like public is on her side, mostly.

The Flop

Banned
Kristina needs to calm. the hell. downE. Like, she doesn't feel safe around her? Bitch, it's not like she threatened to kill your baby! I need her pregnant ass to be ejecTed from the house.

The joke's on them because Tiffany has immunity this week and it looks the like public is on her side, mostly.

Her explanation made sense there was supposed to be no outside contact. Come through New York.

Shenmue 3 and a bunch of other shit got announced before ANTi

Lana released like 3 times before ANTi

Gaga's downfall and current rise to relevancy happened all before ANTi

Adele's comeback happened before ANTi

yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom