• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
J9FYc2e.gif

Every
FUCKING
page. Jesus.

llehuty

DECADES of pop music, and y'all still go back to Gaga talk. At this point I'd even take Touchdown's Mariah megaposts, royalan's Xtina megaposts or Naser's Britney posts.

You should try to get out of your comfort zones sometimes, because, holy shit....

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
DECADES of pop music, and y'all still go back to Gaga talk. At this point I'd even take Touchdown's Mariah megaposts, royalan's Xtina megaposts or Naser's Britney posts.

You should try to get out of your comfort zones sometimes, because, holy shit....
Listen some Natalia Kills, Foxes, Charli XCX and Ivy Levan. #HewsStan.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I approve this. Not a big fan of Ivy Levan myself, but I enjoy the other ones. I need the new Charli album with Sophie! Any news on that front?
There was a track released but thats about it. Not much updates on it really. Natalia is another mess that said new music was going to be heard soon but all she does is post pics in Instagram recording. She hinted new music in August and played 2 tracks at a private event no one recorded. Charli at least teased stuff and released a track. Popgirls need to be more organized.

Mau ®

I agree though, we really only talk about Rhat and Shitga. Let's give spotlight to not-as-known artistés

Miike Snow (part of the production team behind Britney's only good songs like Toxic and Phonography) are releasing their alberm iii in March and they just released a new single that's a major bop Genghis Khan. It's already slaying alternative radio.

llehuty

Mau ®;192740100 said:
I agree though, we really only talk about Rhat and Shitga. Let's give spotlight to not-as-known artistés

Miike Snow (part of the production team behind Britney's only good songs like Toxic and Phonography) are releasing their alberm iii in March and they just released a new single that's a major bop Genghis Khan. It's already slaying alternative radio.

This is good. The MV is also something else.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
What is truly shit is that someone in this community actually stans for Electric Chapel. Love yourself.

Teeth is Gagas best and most catchy song ngl

Teeth >>>>>>>

Direct your ire to Bad Kids tbh

NXlbSdK.gif

Like wtf am I reading
NxA33G8.gif
... Electric Chapel is amazing, Teeth isn't that great (Alejandro and Telephone where even Beyonce was tolerable are the best off that album) and Bad Kids is a low key bóp. Gaga didn't lie when she said Born This Way is album of the decade, best songs being Heavy Metal Lover and Edge of Glory btw.

Ugh, come through Gaga and save 2016, the way Madge saved 2015 with AOTY Rebel Heart.

SNwKPTv.gif

rhandino

Banned
I didn't get into Rihanna until Umbrella happened but Pon de Replay was cute for it's time and I can hear it from time to time.

And what kind of blessed years for music was 2004-2005 with the constant stream of quality that was being released.

Confessions on a Dance Floor - Madonna
The Emancipation of Mimi - Mariah Carey
Love.Angel.Music.Baby - Gwen Stefani
Monkey Business - Black Eyed Peas
Fijacion Oral Vol. 1 & 2 - Shakira
Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
Under My Skin - Avril Lavigne
Robyn - Robyn
Chris Brown - Chris Brown

I'm sure I'm forgetting a fuck ton of good albums and singles too!

t4jCGHq.gif

Chandelier was the only good song on 1000 something

P5L48zm.gif
Fire meets Gasoline is cute and the MV for Elastic Hearts is amazing.

The [atmospheric pop music] on that gif always make me cackle.

rhandino

Banned
mSFYUDP.gif

Fist? Love yourself sister.
Sis, before his fist landed on Rih face he was making a name for himself thanks to his well received debut + his incredible good followup.

OKr76zL.png

But when the quality dropped with his next album, Graffiti + that mess with Rihanna it's when I stopped checking him so idk if his next albums have been any good.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Flesh without blood is so damn good and its finally getting regular airplay on radio1 and this makes me so happy

Mau ®;192740100 said:

this is good, i'll stay perched
still love the wave

Floridian

I never did my own Roster thing so let me do that now.

Set 1:
Rihanna
Lorde
Bjork
Janet Jackson

Set 2:
Tinashe
FKA Twigs
Grimes
Azealia Banks

Set 3:
The Weeknd
Justin Timberlake
-Third Spot left for interpretation

Mau ®

I'm not sure I even have a rooster anymore. With the way Madonna and Coldplay served TRASH in their last eras.

But the faves that have yet to let me down majorly are Kanye, Drake and Rih.

Floridian

Mau ®;192770000 said:
I'm not sure I even have a rooster anymore. With the way Madonna and Coldplay served TRASH in their last eras.

But the faves that have yet to let me down majorly are Kanye, Drake and Rih.

Pray that all three of their albums serve quality this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom