• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

I must have signed up for a different version of Twitter, because I never see anyone discussing anything about 5th Cacophony. Or maybe I just follow the right people...

Z1R9YHr.gif

credit where it's due: their stans get them trending WW a lot of the time w/ hashtags and shit. I think a few days ago they had #1YearOfWorthIt trending WW.

the fanbase is ON IT. It's really dumb to break up a group when the fanbase is so invested & galvanized on regular... I mean have they even had a huge WW tour or anything? Mess.

R9lrKca.gif

Camilla is queen. So the hackers texted that to people? I doubt she takes pictures of her own DM's and saves them on her phone.

tumblr_mzeonckVsL1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Fifth Harmony deserve a second album and I hope they pull through it together. Them Max Martin produced songs need to slay 😘

They have potential... They need to tap into it. Too young and soon to break up if you ask me

The Flop

Banned
Fifth Harmony deserve a second album and I hope they pull through it together. Them Max Martin produced songs need to slay 😘

They have potential... They need to tap into it. Too young and soon to break up if you ask me

None of them will want to send back their 500k signing, for 2 albums. So they won't break up.

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted
As for the murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolators, and all liars [a.k.a. PopGAF]
Their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone."
And he said to me, he said to me:
"Do not seal up the words of the prophecy, for the time is near
Let the evildoers still do evil, and the filthy still be filthy [a.k.a. PopGAF]
And the righteous still do right, and the holy still be holy
Behold, I am coming soon
I am the alpha and the omega
The first and the last
The beginning and the end."

Amen

What are you gonna do?

botty

Banned
while y'all were busy trying to find a husband on grindr, Lifetime was playing the Toni Braxton biopic movie. It was great! Wow, what an amazing catalog of great songs Toni has,too! Get into it!

Coolluck

Time After Time is three million away from being VEVO certified. It's always great to see timeless hits from before the 2000s (a video has to have more than 50 million views to be considered one) shine and really prove that they can survive time. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is nine million away from 200 million views too. Love it when talent wins.

One of my favorite songs ever. It's so beautiful. Down the rabbit hole I go. Next up, Don't Know Much.

royalan

while y'all were busy trying to find a husband on grindr, Lifetime was playing the Toni Braxton biopic movie. It was great! Wow, what an amazing catalog of great songs Toni has,too! Get into it!

Damn, I missed it. :(

People forget Toni has 6 grammys...that she earned.

Meowster

@shondarhimes 6m6 minutes ago
Clearly the finest moment of these PGA awards: @ladygaga singing #DianneWarren's powerful song from @thehuntinground. See the film everyone.

woo - the critical acclaim is just too much for this Academy Award nominated song.

3phemeral

@shondarhimes 6m6 minutes ago
Clearly the finest moment of these PGA awards: @ladygaga singing #DianneWarren's powerful song from @thehuntinground. See the film everyone.

woo - the critical acclaim is just too much for this Academy Award nominated song.
And Linda stays simmering.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh she looks absolutely stunning there

Flesh Without Blood is amazing

But back to Gaga she looks great in that shot but then I saw an HQ shot and she really needs to fire whoever is responsible for her wigs/lace fronts because they are so fucking obvious and nasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom