• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Us1RE0z.png

You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation.

g9Ka64

Einhander

No lie. I have been listening to "Consideration" nonstop. Such a wonderful song. Rihanna should focus on making soulful songs like that in the future.

No lie. I have been listening to "Consideration" nonstop. Such a wonderful song. Rihanna should focus on making soulful songs like that in the future.

Its great, but I've been feeling trap/ratchet Rihanna too, the tracks from Desperado to Same Ol Mistakes are fire. I can't get enough of them. Anti is just too good. Rihanna, her power

a3ba73ef673ce25718fb643596bc8160.500x281x29.gif

Kanye is trash and has a small penis. And his rhymes aren't even that good

594438f738.gif

Are you still mad at Gold Digger blocking Shake it Off from going #1?

After all this time, BBHMM is still my most listened to RiRi song from this whole ANTi era... And it ain't even in the album!

Consideration slays tho

Same Old Mistakes is beautiful

a3ba73ef673ce25718fb643596bc8160.500x281x29.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I liked Late Registration,Graduation and 808s & Heartbreak but other than that Kanye is rarely used by me.

rhandino

Banned
Is Kanye West okay? His era is being as messy as ANTi rn
He is a mess most of the time.

3afAVX.gif

Thank god that his music seems to be on poinT so his stans can at least say that they are in for the music and not the abrasive person behind it.

Now that I think about it, it's kind of a shame that he ca not seem to catch a break in his attempts to enter the fashion industry as a designer while Rihanna is basically a full time model with a music career as a hobby at this point.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I’m your carnal flower, I’m your bloody rose
Pick my petals off and make my heart explode
I’m your deadly nightshade, I’m your cherry tree
You’re my one true love, I’m your destiny

Come on fill your cup up
Looking for some good luck
Good luck, good luck to you
Autumn, I’ll be gone
Birds will sing their mourning song,
Song

Living la dolce vita
Life couldn’t get much sweeter
Don’t you give me a reason
That it’s not the right season
Babe, I love you a lot
I’ll give you all I’ve got
Yeah, you know that it’s true
I’ve been saving all my summers for you
I’ve been saving all my summers for you
Like froot, like froot

This still goes in.
dc73a2448b.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The only good Kanye song from this era has been Real Friends. This album better be good.

I love fade tbh, that sample >>>>

I'm lightly perched for whatever its called now, think I'll like it more than yeezus

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
hew
looks like a mock up for some trashy game

Okay so just realized that Beyonce and Rihanna both have a major single out at the same time, this like never happens. Can someone who has Tidal check and see where Work and Formation are on the charts?

rhandino

Banned
Is Formation available in anything other than TIDAL? I think that it's not out in iTunes, Apple Music or Spotify and the fact that the video is private means that the 20+ million views will not count.

Truly her l'art pour l'art moment so slay a biT

Matt_

I misheard when they annouced the title on the radio and thought they said it was called The Life of Power
honestly prefer that name

Matt_

tidal is being a flop as per and not letting me stream kanye but reading the reactions in that thread makes me wish we had a pop star that would create hype like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom