• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrV4ltor

What is Dope? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

Frodo

Let me bop:

I be VIP I been knew cheddar you be
Guest list, I be PYT you Billie Jean you
Been that ex bitch! Icy with that cicle
WHOA! It's that next shit

I be gettin several you be zero bet
You pressed bitch, I be looking
Very heavy metal and
Reflective - I could get that
("that's the loveliest thing I've ever heard")
I be cherry deeky
When it swell up
Get that best dick

gj4AfPx.gif

rhandino

Banned
That thread about Red Lobsters sales spike after #Formation is a mess, I can't at the amount of people that are so obtuse about how basic advertisement works when there are TONS of sales, predicitions and analysis threads on the gaming side.

L1fyPfI.gif

That thread about Red Lobsters sales spike after #Formation is a mess, I can't at the amount of people that are so obtuse about how basic advertisement works when there are TONS of sales, predicitions and analysis threads on the gaming side.

L1fyPfI.gif
"It's scary how easily we are led!!!" a Neogaf member writes as he pre-orders the $100 collectors edition of a shitty game and buys the $60 season pass of another one

3phemeral

L1fyPfI.gif

You see, they're simply too smart to be influenced by anything and they must let people know.

MrV4ltor

Except she didn't pay for anything and instead got paid along with the plaques. The 100m is actually legit since she's huge in the singles department & the ANTI cert was part of a deal. So let's not start.
x880BCM.gif

Part of a deal or part of one of the biggest scams in music history?
x880BCM.gif

Floridian

x880BCM.gif

Smart decision making that helped promote both Samsung & Tidal along with getting her 7th certification. People temporarily got her material for free as a bonus so along with smart she was also generous.
x880BCM.gif

MrV4ltor

Now the Gaga stans talking about payola?
fd27578d6b.gif
There's zero proof that Gags or her manager paid for any of her awards or achievements so stay pressed.
x880BCM.gif

Smart decision making that helped promote both Samsung & Tidal along with getting her 7th certification. People temporarily got her material for free as a bonus so along with smart she was also generous.
x880BCM.gif
I see it as more of a desperate move, because she likely knew that the hype for the album wasn't there and that it would've flopped into oblivion (which is what it's actually doing if you subtract the free copies) without the "deal". But I guess that's just my perspective.
x880BCM.gif

rhandino

Banned
x880BCM.gif
The thing is that there is no shady part here because everything was crystal clear from the beginning. It's not like Samsung was hiding the fact that they bought all those albums copies and that they also gifted them to the fans from TIDAL.

I do find this hilarious coming from a Gaga stan when:

Of course, Rihanna isn’t the first artist to finagle a platinum record. Jay Z inked a similar deal with Samsung to give away a million copies of Magna Carta Holy Grail to Galaxy smartphone users, while Lady Gaga teamed up with Amazon.com to sell Born This Way for a paltry 99 cents. (The latter situation would now be deemed chart ineligible).
Oh

L1fyPfI.gif

And that's not even getting into the whole mess about the launch of ARTPOP so let's simply noT

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
There's zero proof that Gags or her manager paid for any of her awards or achievements so stay pressed.
x880BCM.gif

If by pressed you mean pressed against my bed by a hunk having his way with me I can be extremely pressed to the point his hands leave marks on my ass
fd27578d6b.gif

MrV4ltor

The thing is that there is no shady part here because everything was crystal clear from the beginning. It's not like Samsung was hiding the fact that they bought all those albums copies and that they also gifted them to the fans from TIDAL.

I do find this hilarious coming from a Gaga stan when:

Oh

L1fyPfI.gif

And that's not even getting into the whole mess about the launch of ARTPOP so let's simply noT

At least people who wanted the album had to pay some ammount of money. I doubt people who just wanted to give it a listen took advantage of the promo, unlike with ANTi where many people downloaded it out of pure curiosity.
x880BCM.gif

MrV4ltor

Gotta rise
Gotta fight
Cause it's something I wanted
Oh, he's got to go
I can see in the light
It's not right
Now I know
I don't need him

Ooh, let your body talk
Even when you feel so lost
Spinning when the tears
They fall, you gotta just let it go

zPE7X8O.gif

I shouldn't entertain someone who was quoting Swine lyrics
db07294e10.gif

Don't worry, Dope or Nope I'm over it

Coldplay's 'Hymn for the Weekend' is giving me life and Beyoncé sounds so angelic on the track

Recently been going back into Beyoncé... Partition still slays me and 7/11 and Blow are still bops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom