• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Verse 1]
Club queen on the downtown scene
Prowling around at night
You're not mean, you're just born to be seen
Born to be wild
A little party never hurt no one, that's why it's alright
You want in but you just can't win
So you hang in the likes

[Chorus]
You're so Art Deco, out on the floor
Shining like gunmetal, cold and unsure
Baby, you're so ghetto, you're looking to score
When they all say hello, you try to ignore them
Cause you want more (why?)
You want more (why?)
You want more (why?)
Cause you want more

giphy.gif

edit: the Freak -> Art Deco -> Burnt Norton -> Religion -> Salvatore -> The Blackest Day sequence still fucking slays me. I love honeymoon sm :")

Peru

Hope Tinashe goes to a label that accepts her as an alternative rnb star who doesn't have to have #1 hits to launch every album. I know she likes to do bangers as well but this delay after delay to find that one "lead" single feels so 00s. Let her keep the music flowing.

Vazduh

Did Tinashe really just release a single for Aquarius.
rip_zpsec10ede9.gif
rip_zpsec10ede9.gif
rip_zpsec10ede9.gif

Just saw the article. What in the...

Tinashe’s ‘Watch Me Work’ Is Charting on Billboard Because People Think It’s Rihanna’s New Single

In the midst of the panic surrounding Rihanna‘s long-awaited ANTI lead single “Work,” a few trolls (and, amusingly by accident, Billboard as well) uploaded Tinashe’s “Watch Me Work” on YouTube, mislabelling it as Rihanna’s “Work.”
As a result, Tinashe’s “Watch Me Work” has unexpectedly debuted on the Billboard Bubbling Under Charts this week at #5.

Her last single, “Player,” peaked at #3 on the Bubbling Under charts, which very well means that she’s about to overtake her actual Joyride single by accident.

:AHH:

CAUSE ITS NOT WHEN IM THINKING OF YOU YOU ACT LIKE A SWINE!
ACT LIKE A SWINE!
ACT LIKE A SWINE!

YOUR JUST A PIG INSIDE
SQUEL OUT SQUEL OUT SQUEL OUT YOUR SO DISGUSTING!

YOURE A MOTHERFU@£&NG SWINE!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Well the freak video was a pile of shit
so over this crap era

Lana's vision is shit. She really needs a creative team and if she already has one they should all be fired.
i like it, i don't think she takes herself seriously ever since she lit herself on cheap cgi fire on the west coast video. I do thinks it's crazy how they let her do whatever she wants though... she could be like "i want to make a video of 2 guys peeing on me" and her label would be like "ok"

Floridian

Gwen is happening next month

New music from Gwen Stefani is almost here — and she’s going to make history with her next single. Gwen revealed that she’ll be debuting the first-ever LIVE music video during a Grammys commercial break on Feb. 15

SaintZ

I didn't hate the Freak video. It is not worse than the Ultraviolence atrocity. She should have included Art Deco in the video too tho.

I agree about how Lana needs something new (NEW PRODUCERS PLEASE). Like, her efforts this era feel so cheap. I know she does what she wants and that's great for her but I wish she took more time working on her sound. She worked for years on BTD and it does sound more polished than UV (well most the Auerbach tracks are still top tier tbh) and Honeymoon. No more Rick Nowels please. I was listening to Paris on my way to work today and even that demo feels more inspired than a lot of tracks on her last 3 records.

Interscope needs to be more involved with her tbh. They give her too much freedom.

rhandino

Banned
Mau ®;194808171 said:
The way "Work" is #1 on Spotify and #2 on iTunes though. I thought she was over. Huh.
Is it really that surprising considering that she was the most streamed female artist on 2015 and that people were calling FourFiveSeconds a flop when it was not and stayed among the Top 5 of the charts for a long time?

Talent always win in the end, I guess.

cvWzL1J.gif

Floridian

Mau ®;194808171 said:
The way "Work" is #1 on Spotify and #2 on iTunes though. I thought she was over. Huh.

She needs to drop the video soon. I have a bad feeling she's gonna wait until April to release it.

Both of Tinashe newest songs are so niche. None of them sound like anything break through. The sis career is already declining and she hasn't reached her peak yet.

rhandino

Banned
Mau ®;194810325 said:
Because it's a Rihanna video?
I'm praying that she better not because while #BBHMM took almost 2 months for the video she didn't do the same thing for the videos of AO and 45S.

Oh well, at least the Grammys are going to be nice promo and can't wait to see her and Drake together at the Grammys performace =3

EDIT: Or maybe not considering that Gaga is going to do that Bowie tribute so she is going to get all the attention and acclaim. Nnnnnn

As a West Indian myself, Trent has disgust me on so many levels. He just hates Beyoncé and it is what it is. Nothing of what he saying makes sense. West Indians, African American, etc etc... We are all black and at the end of the day, you getting shot when you come here the same way African Americans are getting shot. This dividing thing is so fucking stupid and is going beyond standom.

Mau ®

I'm praying that she better not because while #BBHMM took almost 2 months for the video she didn't do the same thing for the videos of AO and 45S.

Oh well, at least the Grammys are going to be nice promo and can't wait to see her and Drake together at the Grammys performace =3

EDIT: Or maybe not considering that Gaga is going to do that Bowie tribute so she is going to get all the attention and acclaim. Nnnnnn

Drake will not be at the Garmmy's. He confirmed.

MrV4ltor

I have come to the conclusion that Foxes' new album is radioactive waste that gets stale after listening to it more than 3 times.
The eternal bop Body Talk being the only exception
wYl9h1C.gif

Why is the universe trying so hard to fuck over Rihanna and the ANTi era? First Formation and now Gaga stealing her (and everyone else's) spotlight.
Rihanna fucked over Rihanna.

All the universe did was confirm what everyone already knew: Rihanna is the black Katy Perry and only succeeds as a glorified hook monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom