• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Luke managing to keep Kesha in the end will be the biggest mess of all. #Pray4Kesha

Afterall Kesha's deal was done before Luke doing the Sony part when she was in the joint with RCA in 2009. I need this shit clarified and soon.

rhandino

Banned
Oh, today is the day of a Democrat debate? are the Queen Hillary stans
and haters
perched? I love her gifs.

Afterall Kesha's deal was done before Luke doing the Sony part when she was in the joint with RCA in 2009. I need this shit clarified and soon.
Yes, I actually was quite shocked during the last trial in which Sony said that Kesha was offered deals to make new music without ever having to see Luke but we still don't know if he was going to keep making coins from ha and if it is because of that that she refused.

There is also the off-chance that she is lying because she is smart and knows that the media and her equals would side with her instead and trash a producer who has a fame of being hard to work with even when he delivers.

Majmun

Skom nevoje per ty heeejo
Edhe vet un e theeejo
Sun m'rrxon jom kneeejo
Sun e bon sun e bon sun e bon sun e bon bon

Bon bon edhe nëse sbon sbon
Don don
Bet u wanna taste it
Bon bon
Bet u wanna taste it I
E di qe ti don don

923ac80b6f.gif

She singned a deal with Sony. Bitch is coming

Rita Ora and Dua Lipa tried. Era is the real Kosovo QUEEN

She's got a great style and real star appeal

Shit, Sia is slaying me right now with

Move Your Body
This is kinda fun. Never heard of Sia before.

So which albums from 2015 do you guys still listen to? I still listen to Art Angels, Honeymoon, Communion, and Froot quite frequently.
Like, all of them? I mean, the only pop album I got in 2015 was the Taylor Swift one, but all the other albums are still on heavy rotation. Hell, most of my 2014 albums are still in heavy rotation.

Having too much music to listen to is a nice problem to have though.

but the way I understood it was that kesha was signed to kemosabe, which in turn had a distribtuon deal with sony
if Sony has dropped kemosabe doesn't that mean they will no longer distribute Dr Lukes work, but that that record company will still exist and so will keshas contract with it?

The articles are all saying that sony have done this because dealing with the PR fallout from all of this is not worth the hassle of keeping Dr Luke on, but none of them mention how this effects here

I haven't looked at he fine print all that thoroughly tbh, but I will once I get out of work and I'll get back to you

I dunno... it's kinda iconic.

Surprising for me to say since I'm not a fan of her decaf pop nonsense, but I dig the cover. When will Mariah post early 2000s

rhandino

Banned
OMFG!

Utada Hikaru has announced that she is officially resuming her musical activities.

To commemorate her comeback, Hikaru has launched a special website for fans to bless her return. A cherry blossom tree on the site will grow and bloom as people tweet using the hashtag "#おかえりHIKKI" (#WelcomebackHIKKI) or buy her music.

The special website will be part of a larger project titled the "NEW-TURN" project. Money raised during this project will go towards replanting cherry blossom trees in the areas affected by the 2011 Tohaku earthquake and tsunami.

Hikaru's comeback comes after being on hiatus for 5 years. The singer's return is expected to be one of the biggest comebacks in recent memory.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

WEqec5y.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Gwen Stefani "Misery" sounds cute. Would link but there is a download button so can't share. Should be up on Spotify tomorrow anyway. The album sounds pretty good so far judging by the 3 songs heard so far.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Zayn Malik - Like I Would

I don't know what to think about this boy
Everything has been alright/good but nothing has blown me away yet
I'm hoping the album features some more experimental production

rhandino

Banned
Zayn Malik - Like I Would

I don't know what to think about this boy
Everything has been alright/good but nothing has blown me away yet
I'm hoping the album features some more experimental production
This and Pillowtalk are as shallow as a puddle but they are covered in enough trappings of "real music" so the young girls and gays that follow him think that they are being served Der Himmel über Berlin but instead they are getting City of Angels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom