• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, song of the year was released on the 4th of January?.

tumblr_o0gv0ozeIq1rm8ka7o1_500.gif

Ending your faves efforts before they even had a chance. Whew!
I expected something obnoxious. It wasn't!

Mau ®

The fact y'all were so quick to stan Caitlyn once she grew a ponitail and changed her genitalia. As if trash fixes itself once a penis is removed from the equation.

Hope y'all learned your lesson.

MrV4ltor

Caitlyn is literally human trash. The fact that she still hasn't realized that none of the Republican candidates care about her and her issues at all is kinda concerning.
Glad her show is flopping tbh.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
AZEALIABANKS ‏@AZEALIABANKS 3m3 minutes ago
(Americans have the WORST taste in everything.)

so it is written...
she's officially quit twitter

omg... azealia deleting her twitter means that the Charli collab might actually happen, as she has nowhere to run her mouth about her

inb4 that's the reason why she re-joins twitter

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
omg... azealia deleting her twitter means that the Charli collab might actually happen, as she has nowhere to run her mouth about her

inb4 that's the reason why she re-joins twitter

AB has instagram tho. She can easily start shit there and I believe she also uses Periscope.

Frodo

AB has instagram tho. She can easily start shit there and I believe she also uses Periscope.

Twitter is the perfect place to stir things up, tho, with that 140 character limit making it harder for people to understand each other. I won't miss ha twitter. Hope not having that to bring media's attention to her will cause her to work on her music more and on learning that she doesn't need to have an opinion about everything, and learning how to convey her opinion in a matter that doesn't offend other people unnecessarily when she does want to chime in about anything.

R.I.P. in piece.

Twitter is the perfect place to stir things up, tho, with that 140 character limit making it harder for people to understand each other. I won't miss ha twitter. Hope not having that to bring media's attention to her will cause her to work on her music more and on learning that she doesn't need to have an opinion about everything, and learning how to convey her opinion in a matter that doesn't offend other people unnecessarily when she does want to chime in about anything.

R.I.P. in piece.
she said she's voting for trump... there's no hope for her sis

R.I.P. in piece.

She's a hypocrite, don't expect anything from her

rhandino

Banned
The two really don't like each other...?

Mariah is pure sass
The Mariah vs J Lo thing is an old OLD tea. I thought that it was going to get stale by now (I mean, this whole thing started around 2001) but it seems the media decided to gave it a go once again.

Oh well, at least I enjoy Mimi getting all shady
and bothered
by her old rival.

The Mariah vs J Lo thing is an old OLD tea. I thought that it was going to get stale by now (I mean, this whole thing started around 2001) but it seems the media decided to gave it a go once again.

Oh well, at least I enjoy Mimi getting all shady
and bothered
by her old rival.

I do agree with you, watching Mariah getting all shady is one hell of an experience.

Hope March is good in terms of music etc. February was such a good month tbh

Frodo

Slazy-Z is coming March 21st! And now that Azeavile Banks doesn't have a Twitter account no more, chances are it will not be delayed (fingers crossed!).

Mark on your calendars, sisterns!

g64M2bP.gif

Frodo

Whew! That was close! I saw POPGAF greyed out, just above a locked thread, and for a second thought POPGAF had been locked out. I was ready to blame Touchdown for it.

Anyway, this thread is deader than your fave's career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom