• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
what kind of trash lmfao

image.php

I get a hearty chuckle every time Real Music Gaf ™ proclaims Adeles voice to be the second coming and lumps Beyonce in with Selener Gomez and Justin Bieber.

85KZz3D.gif

rhandino

Banned
I'm hearing a lot that there is no way that Adriana will survive Adele but I do actually think that they have different enough demographics so in the end she could pull some decent numbers and not be completely crushed.

jJAZFFt.gif

I'm hearing a lot that there is no way that Adriana will survive Adele but I do actually think that they have different enough demographics that she is going to pull some decent numbers in the end and not be crushed.

jJAZFFt.gif
Too bad about that #1 she so desperately wanted though.

jJAZFFt.gif

Truth. It's a tragedy that PG didn't get the success it so certainly deserved.

Crying-Gif-2.gif

Actually I think the song got exactly the success it deserved. Though honestly the song could have been saved if it didn't have Britney, Iffy or the music.

Slay @ Hello though. There's something kinda funny about seeing her face at the top of the charts with just the word "hello" next to it. Lol

llehuty

The only way to avoid hearing her eventually will be to become a monk at a Tibetan monastery.

I'm pretty good at isolating myself from mainstream music that I am not interested in and that is not played at bars/discos.

I heard the Paul Walker song for the first time last week. Let's see how much I survive without Adele.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom