• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
Next week is going to slay me.

I hope for another Sia song.

IKWYDLS by the next queen of pop Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes out on Wednesday.

Adele on Friday.

We are not worthy.

cory64

dGXug8I.png

oop

Touchdown

Banned
I was just thinking what do you think Justin Bieber will do next era to top this era's promotion? He showed his ass, his penis, went on a good boy tour that lasted about 2 weeks, cried at the award show during his performance, threw some chairs around. Was it all worth it in the end ?
micheal_zps21958cab.gif

Floridian

I'm pretty sure Bieber meant none of his apologies, lol. That was an image he was playing for this era. Being the "I'm an imperfect human, please forgive me" kind of guy while behind the scenes throwing tantrums & carelessly walking around naked. Sort of similar to Demi's "i'm a bad ass who doesn't care what people think anymore" while behind the scenes also getting naked & throwing tantrums about internet memes that involved her being circulated around social media before & after the album came out. We'll see by the sales if his calculations worked out for him.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Going to actually listen to both 1D's and Bieber's album today, a first for them both
Perfect has been playing so much on Radio1 recently that I actually like it now. They also did a 6 song Live Lounge session so I'll check that out

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Missy top 5 on itunes after three bieber tracks and the incomparable Adele, not bad
Hope she gets the vanguard award next year

Nasser

I've been listening to nothing but Lana Del Rey for the past few days. What a legendary discography ....When will Britney? 🙄

cory64

Everyone is releasing albums/music before Rih.

I never even assumed that "Watermelondrea" had music until just now. Guess it was just a mighty coincidence. ����

David Bowie will have released 2 albums before Rih, and he was on a 10 year hiatus.

THINK about that.

My thing with BTD/everything on Paradise except for Gods & Monsters is that I'm pretty tired of it. Like, yes they're fucking amazing albums but Ultraviolence and Honeymoon are just better for me. I don't think I'm ever going to get tired of Ultraviolence because it's just so damn good.Idk. Lana slays
Yes Ultraviolence is Lana's best album and I say this as someone who is usually put to sleep by her music.

So basically Lana has released 3 albums before Rih. She needs to chill =/
Rihanna seriously needs to do SOMETHING at this point... like I know she "doesn't care" or whatever but her fans do and they've been waiting for something while everyone else gets new music from their faves like...

I'm a massive Elysium stan and Dementia is TRASH except for like 9 songs.

Not here for her generic pop chanteuse shite. Ready for her to go back to being a Real Musician™

Matt_

1/4 maybe

8334be67a5e42e85983b794009b8ec60.gif

Intro, Aftertaste, Something in the way you move, Keep On Dancin', Codes, Don't Need Nobody, Don't Panic, Army, Lost and Found, Scream It Out, Paradise and Heal are all fucking top tier bops

so at least 1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom