• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's that in your GIF? Oh waiT a nobody who will never see the success of Fifth Harmony.

Her only moment of shine was of degrading a human being on stage.

I'm glad your Fav is living up to your potential.

Come at me when you're rectum doesn't smell of old nasty precum from senior citizens.

tumblr_nxks1fvuIb1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Flagellate her.

The Flop

Banned
The one who goes to chaturbate to promote 5H wants to talk? You are more likely than me to use old men to buy Filth Harmony albums. A Craiglist tea hun.
kErlpzY.gif

Sis, I promo the gurls in ways you wish you could. I don't even watch the shows, but my girls got to a Song of the Summer hit. Meanwhile "Natalia Who" is non existent, and hoping she can get that songwriting cred on R8 (if it comes out).

So get your douche out, cleanse your prostate and come at me later. When you have something to gain. Meanwhile I'll stay winning listening to Pop music and playing Tomb Raider.

The smega though. You may need to see a doctor. The crustiness caused by favoring the lessers.

penis.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Sis, I promo the gurls in ways you wish you could. I don't even watch the shows, but my girls got to a Song of the Summer hit. Meanwhile "Natalia Who" is non existent, and hoping she can get that songwriting cred on R8 (if it comes out).

So get your douche out, cleanse your prostate and come at me later. When you have something to gain. Meanwhile I'll stay winning listening to Pop music and playing Tomb Raider.

The smega though. You may need to see a doctor. The crustiness caused by favoring the lessers.

penis.gif
Im not whoring myself to make my fave relevant like some did for Artpop and another for 5H. You should get some tests done tho. Afterall with all those services you offered to get those sales there is a risk for something. Hope you are not reflecting your issues on me cause that sounds nasty btw.

The Flop

Banned
Im not whoring myself to make my fave relevant like some did for Artpop and another for 5H. You should get some tests done tho. Afterall with all those services you offered to get those sales there is a risk for something. Hope you are not reflecting your issues on me cause that sounds nasty btw.

tumblr_nwufupebz41ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Nasser

Britney Spears can sing better than Adele and the production of her songs are way better, Adele is just privileged cuz she's white.

tumblr_n146jiIIl51qg5o2oo10_250.gif

cory64

Whenever a copy of your song is reproduced for sale (so pressed on CD etc), downloaded online or streamed, a mechanical royalty is owed. Even when the CD’s don’t sell.

Nicki better get those coins for Roman Reloaded shipping platinum!

The Flop

Banned
My reaction this morning to last nights events.

tumblr_ni5vygIHH61tm6jmho1_500.jpg

I didn't mean to get so [R E D A C T E D] but after a few glasses of wine, I was feeling fine.

Bayo, I'm sorry for questioning the cleanliness of your rectum and dick.

I'm sure they're both very clean. :)

giphy.gif

Phreaker

I'm 5 tracks into the new Curly Japsen album and it slays so far. Is the whole album any good?

YES! My album of the year so far, but that will probably change on Friday.

"Run Away with Me" - *****
"E•MO•TION" - ****
"I Really Like You" - ***
"Gimmie Love" - *****
"All That" - **
"Boy Problems" - ***
"Making the Most of the Night" - ****  
"Your Type" - *****
"Let's Get Lost" - ***
"LA Hallucinations" - **** 
"Warm Blood"- ****
"When I Needed You" - ****