• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
8334be67a5e42e85983b794009b8ec60.gif
Only if the balls include the D and it goes balls deep.
kErlpzY.gif

3phemeral

Floridian

Purpose has the 1-2-3 punch with I'll Show You, WDYM, & Sorry. Too bad they were all singles prior though, so it's really nothing new.

Company & No Sense are the highlight album tracks. Overall, it's a strong start but it falls flat in the middle and doesn't really pick up.

The ballads were misplaced & are uninteresting.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Mau ®;185388101 said:
Huh. Purpose is kinda trash.

Oh well. I'll always have "What Do You Mean" and "Sorry".

Purpose has the 1-2-3 punch with I'll Show You, WDYM, & Sorry. Too bad they were all singles prior though, so it's really nothing new.

Company & No Sense are the highlight album tracks. Overall, it's a strong start but it falls flat in the middle and doesn't really pick up.

The ballads were misplaced & are uninteresting.

Oh @ bieber hoodwinking everyone
I'll give it a listen tomorrow
and no doubt be very critical

<3<3

Floridian

Who that?
giphy.gif
Rihta's #1 idol.
HDD has been inaccurate about Rih's plans & has been feeling some type of way about her. Billboard is more reliable at this point.
holy shit this ANTi drag!!! i'm fucking screaming ajshfbfms

Not when James Joint/Kiss It Better/Higher exists. Strong indication that they'll be better than BBHMM/FFS. & the other is a **** stain on her discography so I won't even properly mention it.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I just cannot get into Kill v maim
California, Flesh without blood and Venus fly are the only tracks from AA that I really use
not a fan of the new realiti at all

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I just cannot get into Kill v maim
California, Flesh without blood and Venus fly are the only tracks from AA that I really use
not a fan of the new realiti at all
Her vocals in California are annoying as fuck tho.

The Flop

Banned
The way most people react to 5H I see.
kErlpzY.gif

Who's that in your GIF? Oh waiT a nobody who will never see the success of Fifth Harmony.

Her only moment of shine was of degrading a human being on stage.

I'm glad your Fav is living up to your potential.

Come at me when you're rectum doesn't smell of old nasty precum from senior citizens.

tumblr_nxks1fvuIb1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Floridian

Who's that in your GIF? Oh waiT a nobody who will never see the success of Fifth Harmony.

Her only moment of shine was of degrading a human being on stage.

I'm glad your Fav is living up to your potential.

Come at me when you're rectum doesn't smell of old nasty precum from senior citizens.

tumblr_nxks1fvuIb1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

kErlpzY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom