• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

edit: lol oop

New Page, New News

acwJV.png

MariahcareyBYE.gif

BYB5I.gif

#2012GlassHeartWorldDomination tbh

B-Dex

Seems another artist could be using madge's name soon...

the term "hag," and its relatives in European languages, came to stand for an unattractive, older woman. Building on the mediaeval tradition of such women as portrayed in comic and burlesque literature

Smirk2!.gif

Christopher

Leona you built up this Glassheart album so much that it better live up to it's name tbh. I'm here for Leona, but if she fails with this one you won't hear the end of it for awhile.

...;Just like Xtina in August

ibzHFkezr0AY7a.gif

i kid i kid

If POP-GAF consensus shows Glassheart to be a critical failure, and if reality proves it to be a commercial failure, I will never enter this thread again. And I don't mean "inthezone"-style vacation therapy, I mean forever.

Not happening, though. I have seen and heard the truth. And it is IMMENSE and BEAUTIFUL

i85KouPvBPbZj.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
So the only Leona stan will exit the thread if the album fails? What kind of stan only stans during good eras?

Horse stans I guess.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
If POP-GAF consensus shows Glassheart to be a critical failure, and if reality proves it to be a commercial failure, I will never enter this thread again. And I don't mean "inthezone"-style vacation therapy, I mean forever.

Not happening, though. I have seen and heard the truth. And it is IMMENSE and BEAUTIFUL

i85KouPvBPbZj.gif

No sis dont do this :(

botty

Banned
Leona you built up this Glassheart album so much that it better live up to it's name tbh. I'm here for Leona, but if she fails with this one you won't hear the end of it for awhile.

...;Just like Xtina in August

ibzHFkezr0AY7a.gif

i kid i kid

Xtina's single is being released in September now.

Mau ®

I wont mind it if Leona slays. All the fall singles released so far have been positively awful. I need good music up in here.

Bladenic

I don't know if it's Leona's doing but I'm kinda looking forward to Leona's album now. I liked Bleeding Love, that follow up single who's title escapes me, My Hands, I See You, and two other songs I heard from Echo despite not remembering their titles either. Also I loved Collide, though that may have been more Avicii's impeccable beat.

I can't see the album being very successful in the US but who knows.

jo

crump

i love yall but...

koodo was right

Kala just felt like it was jumping all over the place, and sounded incredibly messy the whole way through. Arular felt much more cohesive from start to finish. The songs were easier to get into and were just... better.

Arular >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kala

funny-gifs-good-try5yu2q.gif

bort

ehh I guess I'll post this even tho everyone hates her

http://ca.omg.yahoo.com/blogs/aline...she-wants-long-engagement-liam-143907243.html

600-Cyrus-080612-jpg_142602.jpg

Becoming Mrs. Liam Hemsworth isn't the only thing that Cyrus is looking forward to these days. The former "Hannah Montana" star is also working on a new album, which she claims will blow her pop star reputation out of the water, with Pharrell Williams. The hip-hop producer reached out to the teen after her Salvia incident in December 2010 when a video surfaced online of Cyrus smoking the legal hallucinogenic plant while at a party, and she was slammed for shattering her Disney good-girl image. "Pharrell said, 'Don't be offended because this is how I talk, but [I thought], That b---h is actually living,'" recalls Cyrus. "'She's not sitting there with her Momager's chain on her door. I want to free that bitch. I want her out of her cage.'"

The "Can't Be Tamed" singer then spent four weeks at Williams' Miami studio, where they recorded a handful of autobiographical songs, which she considers her best to date. "I was talking to [Williams] like he was an older brother, and everything I said was going onto the track," says Cyrus. "[I told my new manager, Bruce Flohr], 'I don't need the money. I don't care if I make a dime on this. Let me make a good record.' I got in there with Pharrell, and it was magic. Oh, dude, I'm so happy."

Christopher

51kSRxyAqgL._AA115_.jpg
61hxhuuPN3L._AA115_.jpg
61HPY1wGJoL._AA115_.jpg
51-FTI-NtqL._AA115_.jpg
51DM%2B8aDvwL._AA115_.jpg
519ehi%2BqkBL._AA115_.jpg
51TnvuhqtdL._AA115_.jpg

Where do you guys rank Godney's albums?

1. Femme Fatal
  2. Opps I Did It Again
  3. Circus
  4. Blackout
  5. In the Zone
  6. Baby One More Time
  7. Britney

I think Femme Fatal was probably her best release in my opinion it's the only Godney CD I listened to again and again - catchy, simple, versatile, and strong.

51kSRxyAqgL._AA115_.jpg
61hxhuuPN3L._AA115_.jpg
61HPY1wGJoL._AA115_.jpg
51-FTI-NtqL._AA115_.jpg
51DM%2B8aDvwL._AA115_.jpg
519ehi%2BqkBL._AA115_.jpg
51TnvuhqtdL._AA115_.jpg

Where do you guys rank Godney's albums?

1. Femme Fatal
  2. Opps I Did It Again
  3. Circus
  4. Blackout
  5. In the Zone
  6. Baby One More Time
  7. Britney

I think Femme Fatal was probably her best release in my opinion it's the only Godney CD I listened to again and again - catchy, simple, versatile, and strong.

1. Blackout
2. In the Zone
3. Femme Fatale
4. Circus
5. Britney
6. Oops
7. BOMT

Icicle

Keifer is, alas, not a gaffer. He probably won't see this.

I'm well aware he's not a GAF member. Nonetheless, he's become a permanent fixture of the DJ room, so dragging ha is fair game. I wonder if she even knows that we're geigh, tbh...

Trigger

I hoped Icicle snatched that wig so hard that his scalp is scalding.

I'm well aware he's not a GAF member. Nonetheless, he's become a permanent fixture of the DJ room, so dragging ha is fair game. I wonder if she even knows that we're geigh, tbh...

Yes, he does. It's come before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom