• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

New page, new news:

THE QUEEN will slay all your faves this fall. That is all.

Keep it cute and flop-free, gerls.

lady_gaga___artpop_by_jejegaga-d59tdii.jpeg

#ARTPOP2012WORLDDOMINATION

!!!!!

But it's not coming out till 2013?

Trigger

BLESS I LOVE THAT SONG. They have a new one but it's so inferior.

As for my comments last night, I stand by them. Prefer Dolly Parton original of Always Love you. As for the Rihanna score, that was a mistake ;_;.

Not gonna bother defending my Kylie comment, I had no idea who she was before pop GAF and I care not to find out.

What's done is done. It's all good in the POP-GAF hood.

dpeO3.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm not sure why you would be PROUDLY IGNORANT of the BLESSDT HOLY LIGHT that is APHRODYLIE'S heaven-sent music tbh.

Bladenic

What's done is done. It's all good in the POP-GAF hood.

dpeO3.gif

Bless for that gif. Trig we have to talk about P4 more next time were in plug room together.

Also Godel I'll try and listen to her for you. I need to check out Gods Aloud first though right?

Icicle

You didn't propose the format, you just helped populate the list
Check yourself, gurl. Or is your memory as bad as your math skills? The whole page everybody is asking for someone to come up with a methodology of conducting the poll. Then I do so and others like it.

ibxbZrmxOfybPy.gif

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39360083&postcount=15743

That was in JUNE, by the way. Why would you take on the FlOPlympics when you either wouldn't have time until it's nearly mid-August, or you couldn't be bothered to actually do it despite repeated requests for the results from various people here.

Good luck trying to get more people to participate, I was surprise 26 out of the 40 responded. As for your transparency issue... how much more transparency do you want, the file is there for you to look at and I clearly stated the way the poll was going to work when I sent it.
I will do just fine, don't need luck. Your message just said to assign the acts numbers according to our opinion of them. You also blatantly lied about the anonymity thing you would "try" to respect, which some people probably don't appreciate.

The transparency I'm talking about is the math that went into your calculations. I have no idea what the numbers on the side represent. The way you conducted this, there's no penalty for giving out all -10s for your least favorites and 10s for your favorites. It's very broken in that manner. You also had the freedom to be the last person to submit your own scores, which would allow you to change the score for an artist by as much as 10 in either direction, possibly altering the rankings to be more favorable for your faves.

ibwbXvdNX8xESn.gif

As for the rows I could give a fuck
I know, you've made that abundantly clear. The sloppiness made me unsure of which score I was supposed to be looking at a few times, actually. It also speaks volumes about the effort you put into this whole thing.

iz7R7VIipLoTI.gif

Good luck trying to replicate anything,
PopGaf Olympics has been trademarked by FlatAss_ Productions, my poll is the Grammy's, yours will be The Teen Choice Awards

stay pressed tho.
Oh, I don't ever want to replicate this mess. I'm trying to do you a favor and wipe it from Pop-GAF's collective existence. You can keep your Grammy's, I will keep my integrity. We don't auction off our awards to the highest bidder. And it's probably not a good idea to try and read me for "replicating" your Olympics when you blatantly recycle another girl's custom gif in the same post.

God forbid the FLOPlympics occur again, I will be serving you all some "US in the 1980 Moscow Summer Olympics" realness.

i9BwVj2jYNTCn.gif

I remain unbothered and flaw-free.

izA1DY57FhLVj.gif

Magikarprius used Shade...it's completely ineffective!

Nemesis_

Boring over reaction essay

Who cares. It was not meant to be something SERIOUS and you're blowing things out of proportion and taking things TOO SERIOUSLY, as PER.

eOuwa.gif

The GIF can be used because the MESSAGE is still as RELEVANT as EVER.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The methodology for the poll should have been asking me who is the best and worse and then that is who is the best and worst tbh

Icicle

Kyon, let us remember August 8th as a HOLY day going forward.

This screencap is the culmination of so much hard work. SOAK IT ALL IN!

ibtVxryyYyTcaX.png

Now that it's 1000x more visible than it was before, it's going to help sell itself a bit.

We shall be rewarded with a flawless video when it's ready to be revealed.

Always fun to be doing betta than Taylor Swift when everyone has been calling Brandy a "total flop" for years.

SaintZ

its a fun read

I already read it like twice and still kiiii
start at post #5501
Dammit this thread.
I was half way trying to catch up with all the results and then GAF went down. Then I check this thread this morning and it grows another 3 pages ;____;

Anyway. LOL @ everything. The results, the trolling, Lucy Liu, the Aladdin GIFs, Anastasia, Icicle's essay. I love you POPGAF, you make my day.

iilB6Gu8UZiFS.gif

Bladenic

ibtVxryyYyTcaX.png

Now that it's 1000x more visible than it was before, it's going to help sell itself a bit.

Always fun to be doing betta than Taylor Swift when everyone has been calling Brandy a "total flop" for years.

Joke post right?

Icicle

ibtVxryyYyTcaX.png

Brandy just CLOCKEDT me! She's now at #189, jumped 6 spots in like 7 minutes!

GodBless.gif

Trigger

To be fair, it's rare for any artist to debut at the top of a chart. They all have to start somewhere. I channel ITZ and say that the pace Brandy climbs the charts is the thing to watch out for.

She'll probably still flop.

Bladenic

To be fair, it's rare for any artist to debut at the top of a chart. They all have to start somewhere. I channel ITZ and say that the pace Brandy climbs the charts is the thing to watch out for.

Um it features Shit Brown so say goodbye to airplay.

And I was mainly referring to the Taylor thing... He can't be serious about that...

Nemesis_

She'll probably still flop.

A MURDERER and a WIFE BASHER.

What could go WRONG.

tumblr_m22txz4cd61qmqqpto1_500.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
This is a special announcement by the PopGaf 2012 Olympics

inFe8QeviQnBW.png

Since some people remain pressed, I feel we need to address some MORE
concerns
ixeegJLX8Spmy.gif

Check yourself, gurl. Or is your memory as bad as your math skills? The whole page everybody is asking for someone to come up with a methodology of conducting the poll. Then I do so and others like it.

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39360083&postcount=15743
Did you even bother to check the spreadsheet because I made a different format
and as for my math skills, why would I need them when Excel does everything for me or is it you that is unable to understand formulas.
iOeaXcDuoSvJl.gif

The transparency I'm talking about is the math that went into your calculations. I have no idea what the numbers on the side represent

Math skills get some
ibvc6dkkZw2BYL.gif

You also blatantly lied about the anonymity thing you would "try" to respect, which some people probably don't appreciate.

Like I said who gives a fuck, I never promised any anonymity
iHMslTGvQdMXg.gif

Oh, I don't ever want to replicate this mess. I'm trying to do you a favor and wipe it from Pop-GAF's collective existence. You can keep your Grammy's, I will keep my integrity. We don't auction off our awards to the highest bidder. And it's probably not a good idea to try and read me for "replicating" your Olympics when you blatantly recycle another girl's custom gif in the same post.

God forbid the FLOPlympics occur again, I will be serving you all some "US in the 1980 Moscow Summer Olympics" realness.

And I am sure all of PopGaf is going to willingly participate
you are just coming off as pressed and trying to ruin a
piece of PopGaf history

Keep your delusion to your Janet stanning or you can remain
bothered
i6D1eik5s8J4p.gif

eOuwa.gif

Icicle

CK and I are NOT pleased. Dead to me.
ib1gcuTNxEuQBT.gif

Another 2 spots climbed. And the video hasn't even dropped, tbh.

You shady flops have been saying that she would NEVER have success. Didn't a certain flawless R&B album teach us to Never Say Never? Hmm.

Brandy_u-hush-now-480.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm pretty sure when you're 195 on the chart, people thinking about you is enough to move you two spots up.

Icicle

we really need to get some new music because this thread is just......

Usher announced his new single, Numb, which I am not feeling at all. I thought he was 2.5/3 with his singles so far (wasn't totally sold on Scream), but this doesn't do anything for me.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Some P!nk news:

-She turned down offers from The Voice (Australia), American Idol, and The X Factor because she thought people would hate her EVEN MORE because of her real opinions.
-She has a collab with Eminem on her album called "Here Comes The Weekend." It's supposed to be a club banger. She might work with him in the future again.
-Lily Allen and Nate Reuss (from fun) are also featured on the album.
-P!nk wrote a song, "I Walk Alone," for Cher's album

Source

Trigger

Some P!nk news:

-She turned down offers from The Voice (Australia), American Idol, and The X Factor because she thought people would hate her EVEN MORE because of her real opinions.
-She has a collab with Eminem on her album called "Here Comes The Weekend." It's supposed to be a club banger. She might work with him in the future again.

Source

This is all news to me.
bhuHH.gif

Nemesis_

Some P!nk news:

Source

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=40755127&postcount=5964

PPozF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom