• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Gaga?

Hi there
xtina1.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Hmm... well I like Gaga =O
I like Janet (Poetic Justic style Janet mmmm)
I am not a fan of Hagwoman (shocking, I know)
Christina has talent but annoys the shit out of me (*wink* Kyon)
Katy Perry is boo talent wise but has luscious boobs
Oh, and I LOOOOOVE Justin Beiber
No, I really don't

Judging you rn.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Some Christina stan working at my local WalMart is trying to sell their first copy of Bionic. Look at them putting it with the new releases.

I was walking through the CD isles and immediately thought of Popgaf. I hope people didn't think I was taking pictures of the Beaver >_>

Some Christina stan working at my local WalMart is trying to sell their first copy of Bionic. Look at them putting it with the new releases.

I was walking through the CD isles and immediately thought of Popgaf. I hope people didn't think I was taking pictures of the Beaver >_>

Woah, from the top of his face, he looks like

ricky-ricardo.jpg

Goli

Totally jumping on the bandwagon seeing as how ClovingWestbrook did too, since I've been stalkingreading this thread for a while...
Lately I've become obsessed with Lana del Rey and Marina and the Diamonds, but I also love Gaga and Katy Perry. Yes I think that's all.

Hello, POPGAF
yhyZG.gif

Totally jumping on the bandwagon seeing as how ClovingWestbrook did too, since I've been stalkingreading this thread for a while...
Lately I've become obsessed with Lana del Rey and Marina and the Diamonds, but I also love Gaga and Katy Perry. Yes I think that's all.

Hello, POPGAF
yhyZG.gif

Welcome, wear it proudly

pink%252520ladies%252520jacket.jpg

Aguila

#ICONIC
Ok, but why did you have to post the picture?

Just looking at it made me laugh tbh
I thought it would do the same for others
iiktGYZDzgzkb.gif

Hello, POPGAF

thumbs_up_smiley.gif

Welcome!

botty

Banned

Hello, POPGAF
yhyZG.gif

Katy Perry stan?

Hello, there.

i7UVlF1RqWKFC.gif

Just looking at it made me laugh tbh
I thought it would do the same for others
iiktGYZDzgzkb.gif

!

syNmb.gif

Christopher

Hello, POPGAF
yhyZG.gif

What do YOU think of Rhianna?

Trigger

I'm still surprised we have lurkers readers. POP-GAF has been one long chat log for several days now due to the summer drought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom