• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
I don't know if botty or Flawless_ will like this but they officially released Nikki Minaj's Pepsi commercial version of Moment For Life. I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I really liked Moment For Life, and the remix isn't too bad either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiUwe4yMaSQ

The date on it says June 30th. But I will enjoy it none the less.

I'm currently being SLAYED by masquerade and Slay the Alarm, though.

ihnIAhEjRRHiq.gif

Mau ®

She's descending ITZ how is she going to shoot from 4 to 1. Whistle seems to be gunning for that number one or Lights.

She will be #1 on radio tomorrow and will stay there for a couple of weeks most likely. Its digital sales are seeing an increase due to her price drop (1.29 to .69).

If its not Katy it will be Florida tbh. Whistle has the digital lead. It just needs to start getting very good increases on radio (so far it's on and off tbh).

Mau ®

075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif

SAVIOR SWIFT IS COMING TO SHATTER YOUR LESSER FAVE'S HOPES & DREAMS IN THE USA AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
ugh not another break up song
I barely lasted with GOTYE and ADELE/Belly before that

give me another Love Story, Taylor
but at least we get new music next week
iorRmzIyx15Jj.gif

Mau ®

More sappy break up songs?

First of all the single is not sappy and second, the only break-up song she released from Speak Now was "Back to December". Its not like she floods the airwaves with them.

ch...

EDIT: Has slutty Xtina ever made an impact in the USA? Seems like people are not here for that from her. Its historically proven.

Bladenic

More sappy break up songs?

First of all the single is not sappy and second, the only break-up song she released from Speak Now was "Back to December". Its not like she floods the airwaves with them.

ch...

EDIT: Has slutty Xtina ever made an impact in the USA? Seems like people are not here for that from her. Its historically proven.

Um wut? Majority of Taylor's songs are either:

1. About a guy who she wants that doesn't notice her or something.

2. About a break-up.

Calling it sappy prematurely was my bad, she's had uptempo break up songs like Story of us too lol. And there exceptions to the above two rules like Mean and Love Story (at the end lol). Not hatin on her since she's pretty inoffensive and her songs tend to be really catchy, but her singles are all really predictable for the most part.

Mau ®

Um wut? Majority of Taylor's songs are either:

1. About a guy who she wants that doesn't notice her or something.

2. About a break-up.

Calling it sappy prematurely was my bad, she's had uptempo break up songs like Story of us too lol. And there exceptions to the above two rules like Mean and Love Story (at the end lol). Not hatin on her since she's pretty inoffensive and her songs tend to be really catchy, but her singles are all really predictable for the most part.

Speak Now had this single history

1.- Mine: Neither about a guy who doesnt notice her or breakup.
2.- Back to December: breakup lol
3.- Mean: Neither.
4.- Story of Us: breakup lol
5.- Sparks Fly: neither
6.- Ours: neither.

Like I said, she doesnt flood the airwaves with them. She's been broadening her themes ever since Speak Now and it shows with her recent stuff from Hunger Games. Of course she's gonna do a breakup song every now and then. She's a 22yo country girl.

Sorry I went off Chris *.* You may not know this but Taylor Swift is one of my #MAYAH faves *.*

wait are those recent pictures of her?

Nope they're from the Dirrty video.

Bladenic

Speak Now had this single history

1.- Mine: Neither about a guy who doesnt notice her or breakup.
2.- Back to December: breakup lol
3.- Mean: Neither.
4.- Story of Us: breakup lol
5.- Sparks Fly: neither
6.- Ours: neither.

Like I said, she doesnt flood the airwaves with them. She's been broadening her themes ever since Speak Now and it shows with her recent stuff from Hunger Games. Of course she's gonna do a breakup song every now and then. She's a 22yo country girl.

Sorry I went off Chris *.* You may not know this but Taylor Swift is one of my #MAYAH faves *.*

I knew you liked her I was unaware she was one of your faves. I'm surprised given your home country and her appeal.

Oh well thanks for educating me. I actually knew she was expanding since Speak Now I was talking about her overall but maybe my memory is wonky lol. Like I said though I wasn't hating. Safe and Sound is great too.

So I have just used 'shade' for the first time in honor of PopGAF, I have been told that I am one of botty's favorite people, and just posted my first Janet Jackson gif. I am here to ask if I can be welcome as an honorary member of PopGAF.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
So I have just used 'shade' for the first time in honor of PopGAF, I have been told that I am one of botty's favorite people, and just posted my first Janet Jackson gif. I am here to ask if I can be welcome as an honorary member of PopGAF.

yes, answer who are your faves first

then we can get this party started
iQwRMVIa2PvPN.gif

yes, answer who are your faves first

then we can get this party started
iQwRMVIa2PvPN.gif

Hmm... well I like Gaga =O
I like Janet (Poetic Justic style Janet mmmm)
I am not a fan of Hagwoman (shocking, I know)
Christina has talent but annoys the shit out of me (*wink* Kyon)
Katy Perry is boo talent wise but has luscious boobs
Oh, and I LOOOOOVE Justin Beiber
No, I really don't

Koodo

Banned
What do you think of Janet Jackson though?

Pl9Gr.gif

botty

Banned
No, I really don't

PERFECT.

ilHty5w5zXhIq.gif

Trigger

No, I really don't

I like everything about this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom