• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

YES, Cynosure. Let's drag haaaa

iwowtr6WvwOR3.gif

SaintZ

I can't fucking stand Pitubll, tbh. The song is not offensive and it's gonna be a hit at the club, ugh. What happened to you Shakira ;____;

Mau ®

Its a good cover. Im liking her classy style she's been sporting. Finally got rid of all the gimmicks and now it's just good style imo.

#ARTPOP

Mau ®

I agree with the man.

Rihanna's debut era is still one of my favorites for this reason. Loved how cute and island she was.

She was also basic as fuck. You aint goon find a #navy who is here for her first two eras.

While she doesn't compare to the picture xtina recently took, I have to admit your mother looks really beautiful there.

Both are different pics going for different moods. But I'll say GaGa's is far more striking. All the colors just work.

royalan

Leave it to Anna Wintour to make Gaga check the GIMMICKS at the DOOR.

Stunning cover. Hair, face, gown, it all works. And, for the first time in an entire era I can actually say that Gaga looks stunning and not try-hard.

Bravo. She needs to adopt this style for an entire era.

Kyon

Banned
The hourglass silhouette is the PERFECT thing for a september issue. Like a throwback to the days woman were expected to have such figures.

Her look ths era should be all GOWNS and dresses *O* that would be amazing. Like a ARTPOP Gallery theme. Idk something like her
being a rich girl from NYC who has a thing for high fashion and art. Attending art galleries with her Oscar Dela Renta gowns and singing ARTPOP *O* sounds stupid but the idea i have is amazing when i picture it

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Oh please you Shakira haters disgust me

phaedrach2.gif

At least she doesn't look like this:

Rb457.png

or this:

Madonna-Muscles1-241x300.jpg

but instead flaunts her brilliant music with this bod:

tumblr_lk4y9oekgy1qgvo3yo1_500.gif

Have a good day haters

unbotheredparis.gif

royalan

Gurls... I might be stanning GaGa. I feel something. Must.... stop......these...feelings

tumblr_luuhccARG31r4ghkoo1_500.gif

Don't ITZ. She looks great in that photo, but she's still as annoyingly egotistical and pretentious as ever:

“ARTPOP is an obsession.”

“Make sure when writing about my new album/project ARTPOP that you capitalize the title, its all in the details.”

“Pop art was a movement in the 70s that is still alive today.”

“ARTPOP is the music I’ve been making since ‘The Fame.’”

“The irony of ARTPOP and pop art being similar is on purpose.”

“ARTPOP could mean anything.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom