• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
Lmao, Azealia. Did Jim Jones post something mean about her on his myspace or something?

he said that she got the word "Vamp" from him and she was like "um no that word has been around a lot longer than all of us" and they kept going back and forth

and i voted for "Someone relevant" because
bhuHH.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Not here for this Azealia shade.

Ever since she started releasing music she's been putting your faves to shame. Who else could amass such a strong body of work before a debut album? She has a place to throw shade, and especially towards Garbaj. A 4 track EP shitting on her two studio releases?
oxrdh.gif

She's coming, and she's coming hard. Deal with it.

#BrokeWithExpensiveTaste2012WorldDomination

royalan

Ever since she started releasing music she's been putting your faves to shame. Who else could amass such a strong body of work before a debut album? She has a place to throw shade, and especially towards Garbaj. A 4 track EP shitting on her two studio releases?
oxrdh.gif

...can somebody else do it? I've done it twice already.

oxrdh.gif

...can somebody else do it? I've done it twice already.

image.php

Bladenic

DJ room is such a flop currently. Somebody who's not even a GAF member yet is a mod is playing Kreyshawn... and Botty and Godel wooted. Their taste is thus forever void, and will forever remain complete SHIT.

botty

Banned
DJ room is such a flop currently. Somebody who's not even a GAF member yet is a mod is playing Kreyshawn... and Botty and Godel wooted. Their taste is thus forever void, and will forever remain complete SHIT.

...And I just send your ass a PSN request.

ibpH0MZN0MsIF7.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

I'm wooting EVERYTHING that's playing at the moment gerl.

Not that you ever took my taste seriously before. You have always trodden the path of BLIND HATE.

royalan

Hello, I'm still mad that you hoes ignored my Faithless recommendation last night.

"Y'all need to get some culture in ya lives..."

Trigger

I'm surprised we don't have some kind of POP-GAF PSN or GT list tbh

Hello, I'm still mad that you hoes ignored my Faithless recommendation last night.

"Y'all need to get some culture in ya lives..."

I didn't ignore it. I just forgot to mention it with how fast the thread moves.

#culturedtaste

Crumpet Trumpet, you've made a nice list. Out of the list, I really like Heart Machine Service and Labyrinth. :)
Thanks!

image.php

What a fabulous avatar *.*

Not going to lie: "Biology" is my "Late To The Party" pop song of the year so far. It's so fun. The whole album is.

Biology is too good. I love how it's not just verse-chorus-verse-bridge-chorus like a standard pop song, it's more like versridgeruschorse

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
These accurate words about Gods Aloud are giving me life gerls.

On the subject of LIFE GIVING, he grew a beard *O*

gyllenhaal_headshot_varticle_embed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom