• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Not here for this Azealia shade.

Ever since she started releasing music she's been putting your faves to shame. Who else could amass such a strong body of work before a debut album? She has a place to throw shade, and especially towards Garbaj. A 4 track EP shitting on her two studio releases?
oxrdh.gif

She's coming, and she's coming hard. Deal with it.

#BrokeWithExpensiveTaste2012WorldDomination

Tell them. I see nothing but the truth.

Her debut will eviscerate the haters. 1991 & Fantasea are a warning.

And she's dissing nobodies because she has to start SOMEWHERE. Wait until your fave gets on the diss-list.

Godzealia is here to stay and slay. Be ready for it
ib1jWKDEgGlG6F.gif

I guess I should be glad that at least Banks isn't throwing shots/shade at successful female rappers. I hate watching that because it's almost always the same thing: old, busted up female rapper trying to tear down the new queen

edit: referencing Tru Life? c'mon Banks, this isn't 2004

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Banks and Nicki have beef? I'm depressed : /

azealia tweeted to say that she had to turn down nicki's request to support her on a euro tour because she's working on her album

nicki replied by saying '#ManTheseBitchesDelerious'

so yeah, nicki started it

royalan

It's just Nicki being Nicki as always. Goes hard on a track, but can never just come out and say who she's talking about and why she's saying it.

Nicki is so basic.

Azealia is still a punk though.

Her first response to Nicki's tweet was ENOUGH.

But then, Days later, she twitter-beefs with Nicki AGAIN over the SAME TWEET.

Azealia, QUENCH your THIRST.

when #BrokeWithExpensiveTaste2012WorldDomination begins yall are gonna be crawling back tbh
Unless Azealia totally sells out and quits crooning about c***s and her wet dark chocolate p***y, she'll garner as much mainstream appeal as a silent, black and white, gay indie film.

The sad thing is that a man could get by spouting whatever filth enters his mind (i.e. Eminem), but a woman who goes hard...not so much in this country...

Thanks for the responses. :D POPGAF is so kind.

I'm listening to Carly Rae's song 'Curiosity' for the first time right now, and... I actually like it. I'm starting to think she is a part of the aluminaughty(?), converting people to her music one day at a time. *sigh*

Trigger

I'm listening to Carly Rae's song 'Curiosity' for the first time right now, and... I actually like it. I'm starting to think she is a part of the aluminaughty(?), converting people to her music one day at a time. *sigh*

EgJTv.gif

Bladenic

Illuminati. They are bad. I don't think Carly is part of it. Rihanna, lady gaga, and lil Wayne tho...

Illuminati. They are bad. I don't think Carly is part of it. Rihanna, lady gaga, and lil Wayne tho...
Thanks for the correction. :) I've heard the word before, but I never saw it written anywhere. Noooo... Lady GaGa and Rihanna aren't bad. Madonna and Chris Brown on the other hand...

HPEXo.gif

New page, new news:

Carly Rae Satan will continue to turn your children into sexually loose heathens this fall. That is all.

Keep it cute and flop-free, gerls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom