• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
New page, new news:

Mariah will be Triumphant
OGq50.gif
this fall. That is all.

Keep it cute and flop-free, gerls.

ibad9OHajFcTNm.gif

Bladenic

Thanks for the correction. :) I've heard the word before, but I never saw it written anywhere. Noooo... Lady GaGa and Rihanna aren't bad. Madonna and Chris Brown on the other hand...

I meant the Illuminati are bad news. Not that Rihanna or Gaga are bad. Lil Wayne varied.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
No >_> I was trying hard to IGNORE like i do any other time. What'd they do?

Gaga tweeted her stalker Marc and they all got jealous and started attacking each other

I am still kind of embarrass of being part of this fanbase after that mess
but its Gaga's fault for the whole mother thing which I think some take serious

2095c354.gif

Kyon

Banned
Gaga tweeted her stalker Marc and they all got jealous and started attacking each other

I am still kind of embarrass of being part of this fanbase after that mess
but its Gaga's fault for the whole mother thing which I think some take serious

2095c354.gif

I had to put up with them the past 4 years on twitter sis. I learn to actually tune their tweets out lmfao IDK how Im just used to it.
Truly the vilest of Monsters.

Koodo

Banned
I still have reservations over getting into the Monster Pit.

... assuming the BTWB even comes here...

iWHXkfBMH4f3a.gif

... it would be tew much to be surrounded by genuine tears and spiky costumes that may or may not poke an eye out.

Kyon

Banned
Twitter Navy? Dont EVEN get me started. Twitter BeyHive? Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! the truest of HOODRATS on this earth. Check for yourselves. Not lying

Kyon

Banned
Ok, I have sent all PSN request. Now I just need to wait for a good game to come out for PS3.

I just got a PS3 today btw finally replaced my launch one that ylod in February.
Slim is silent. My launch sounded like a damn broken jet fan
iNOKzVbj5i4Am.gif

Nemesis_

I still have reservations over getting into the Monster Pit.

... assuming the BTWB even comes here...

iWHXkfBMH4f3a.gif

... it would be tew much to be surrounded by genuine tears and spiky costumes that may or may not poke an eye out.

y9hpG.gif

I went to three dates, the only one where I saw tears was the one where I wasn't in the pit. Go figure lol.

5PgxL.gif

Once you get there it's not like you notice ANYTHING tbh, you just get LOST IN THE MUSIC.

lx4D7.gif

I highly recommend it, it would be a disservice to NOT go. The monsters weren't even that bad though who knows what CANADIAN monsters might be like.

Yd7KW.gif

Kyon

Banned
The Beyhive

ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif

How can such a classy artist have that kind of stanbase?

ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif

Sis!!!!!! lmfao! They drag EVERYONE even Aaliyah SMHHHHHHHHHH.
A year ago they went at it for a whole day dragging Aaliyah. Like i couldnt. I had to hang my BeyHive wig forever.
I now silently stan for her

Nemesis_

ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif
ab6d3f1c.gif

Sis!!!!!! lmfao! They drag EVERYONE even Aaliyah SMHHHHHHHHHH.
A year ago they went at it for a whole day dragging Aaliyah. Like i couldnt. I had to hang my BeyHive wig forever.
I now silently stan for her

lol I didn't realise that stanbase was so vicious.

hz5OJ.gif

royalan

So I'm at Da Club, gurls, and the DJ is playing a Rihanna Birthday Cake mix...only instead of playing the extended version with Bruises, she's just looping the original Rihanna interlude version!

#DATSHADE

Just thought I'd share.

*goes back to pussy popping*

Satch

Banned
So I'm at Da Club, gurls, and the DJ is playing a Rihanna Birthday Cake mix...only instead of playing the extended version with Bruises, she's just looping the original Rihanna interlude version!

#DATSHADE

Just thought I'd share.

bless her

Aguila

#ICONIC
Some behind the scenes music news

Universal Music Group, the biggest music corporation in the world is planning to merge with EMI, the fourth biggest music corporation in the world. Regulators, though, want UMG to sell off some assets to reduce the risk of monopolization. UMG is looking to sell off the record label, Parlophone, among others. This means that Coldplay, Lily Allen, Kyle Minogue, and the rest of Parlophone's artists will be up for grabs to any interested buyer. They want to keep the Beatles tho.

tumblr_m8215beSl21qlvyew.gif

Source, source, source

Trigger

#DATSHADE

Just thought I'd share.

The full song would be so better with just Rihanna. TWERK! *.*

Cynosure

See how down to earth she is? She knows that she is irrelevant and poor.

AND BEFORE ANYONE DOES IT LET ME GET IT OUT OF THE WAY

image.php

LOL

it's funny
tumblr_m3tezpoby11ql5yr7o4_250.gif

Twitter Navy? Dont EVEN get me started. Twitter BeyHive? Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! the truest of HOODRATS on this earth. Check for yourselves. Not lying

omg yes
They will ruthlessly go IN. They hated Jennifer Hudson for stealing Bey's Dreamgirls/Oscars thunder, and though I can't remember exactly what they tweeted, they used Jen's family's murder tragedy against her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom