• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
But atleast I don't drag her all the time :D

I have to show you my pic soon, so you can tell me how dominican I look. People tell me that they can't see it sometimes.
VjvlV.gif

botty

Banned
OMG she shaded the hell out of Kim!!!

edit: I guess Foxy Brown will be on Nicki's next album. I can't believe she said Lauryn and Foxy are the biggest influences on her career.

Christopher

Botty and marius_ slay the alarm12 on iTunes what kind of success???

Itz max Martin is number one in all those countries that song is nothin like the stuff Taylor usualy puts out tbh

Christopher

Just was wondering about Mike Posner and he has another album coming out this year he's the guy who sung cooler than me and baby please don't go. Ill see where this goes...I was really digging his last album.

botty

Banned
I only caught half the show, but #Minajesty was in full force.
#slayed
#done
#icant

I guess we can consider Taylor Swift's new single the end of the drought.

i1nMswDJ2I1cM.gif

Icicle

I am quite pleased with it actually.

She looks flawless (ageless + nice makeup + the outfits and hairstyles), shakes ha ass like a pro, and seems to have good on-screen "chemistry" with CB.

The video's flaws imo: The shots with low-lighting were sometimes too dark, and the first few seconds with the title flashing across the screen didn't work as well as it should have.

Those who are saying the splattered paint motif is cheap/basic, I'm not in total disagreement. However, some of the colors are digitally layered on top of the background, and they move around creating a cool, if subtle, effect. Watch in full-screen in HD to fully appreciate that detail.

Those of you coming for the song itself, it's been linked/discussed PLENTY here since it came out four MONTHS ago. Try and keep up with the rest of us, but please leave your FLOPinions behind.

Smash88

Banned
Hello PopGaf, first time here. Loving the thread.

Couple of things about my taste in music.

I love oldie music (just a side note not related to pop), started out a long time ago with Spice Girls/Backstreet Boys/N`Sync/Britney Spears as a kid (I regret saying this).

Currently, love listening to Michael Jackson, Kid Cudi (I know he isn't pop, but some categorize him under that and hip-hop *shrugs* I decided to put him in anyways), Rihanna, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake, Kylie Minogue (I still love her music to this day - Kylie is the best IMO), Gwen Stefani, and some others I can't think of now - in terms of pop music.

I used to like Lady Gaga, but her costumes to get attention so she sells, turned me off. I like her music up until her release of Telephone.

Hope I don't get too much hate. :D

Trigger

I love oldie music (just a side note not related to pop), started out a long time ago with Spice Girls/Backstreet Boys/N`Sync as a kid (I regret saying this).

Currently, love listening to Michael Jackson, Kid Cudi, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake, Kylie Minogue (I still love her music to this day - Kylie is the best IMO), Gwen Stefani, and some others I can't think of now - in terms of pop music.

I used to like Lady Gaga, but her costumes to get attention so she sells, turned me off. I like her music up until her release of Telephone.

Flawless new poster tbh. We drag here, but in truth it's all in good fun.

i1nMswDJ2I1cM.gif

I love oldie music (just a side note not related to pop), started out a long time ago with Spice Girls/Backstreet Boys/N`Sync/Britney Spears as a kid (I regret saying this).

Currently, love listening to Michael Jackson, Kid Cudi (I know he isn't pop, but some categorize him under that and hip-hop *shrugs* I decided to put him in anyways), Rihanna, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake, Kylie Minogue (I still love her music to this day - Kylie is the best IMO), Gwen Stefani, and some others I can't think of now - in terms of pop music.

opmfF.gif

botty

Banned

Welcome.

Your taste in music is pretty good. You even knew not to stan for BTW era Gaga.

Don't be afraid to suggest some new music, and enjoy your stay.

iWX4lJGRKawmK.gif

Smash88

Banned
What's the consensus on Nicki Minaj?

I can't stand her music, other than Starships, which is decent. I like the beat.

Also, forgot to add, Britney Spears. Still love to listen to her.

Oh yeah, and I hate (and by hate I mean her music is just meh - Genie in a Bottle was the only good thing back in the day) Christina Aguilera, Britney is superior in every way. Sorry Christina (Xtina (sp?) fans.

P.S. Loving the gif usage in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom