• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Don't even pretend like you were ever excited about Xtina taking vocal lessons. Every time you mention them it seems like you want Xtina to become yet another boring singer singing boring songs (*cough*).

Voice lessons won't change Xtina from being the exciting, electric singer that she is. She's always going to be brassy. She's always going to be loud. And she's always going to be Dirrty. The voice lessons are just to guarantee that she'll be that way for more years to come. *.*

And he's speaking as if Leona doesn't love screaming. LOL

And when she's not, she's singing in the same monotone way. LOL

Drag ha Roy.

i6koUzEYv7TwB.gif

Nemesis_

Don't get so pressed over an opinion, gerl.

Apparently we have to like it. I'm still undecided.

Oh god. The place where they play MDNA on repeat?
nULmZ.png

No, it's where they play basic regressive shit like Call Me Maybe and every morose Taylor Swift ballad under the sun

And he's speaking as if Leona doesn't love screaming. LOL

This doesn't even make sense, Leona is a LOT of things but not a screamer =/

royalan

Don't get so pressed over an opinion, gerl. I didn't come for those who didn't like "Trouble" because I already knew it wasn't going to be a bland crowdpleaser.

tumblr_lnzudtfPTW1qbxbld.gif

Apparently we have to like it. I'm still undecided.

You're allowed to have an opinion. And I wasn't referring to your thoughts on the song specifically. Just addressing the vocal lessons.

If you thought Xtina was taking voice lessons to completely morph her style then you set yourself up for disappointment because that was never the point. That's not why already accomplished vocalists take lessons.

That's all I was saying. Feel free to continue hating this gem of a song. :-/

When are we going to bless the rest of Gaf with Fuck Your Body??!

i6koUzEYv7TwB.gif

I was waiting for the song to officially release complete with artwork and Xtina's blessing.

Btw, HEW is going to make the thread? I could, but I've already got dibs on The Voice Season 3 OT (which is basically going to be an Xtina thread, lets face it).

Would you like the honor, Botty-Sis? *.*

Nemesis_

TBH I think making a thread is pointless at this stage because there is no surefire way to get the song and everyone will be walking on egg shells trying to talk about it.

You'll be setting yourselves up for some BIONIC action tbh

Nemesis_

As a final REMARK,

You have see the irony about the Xtincta stans coming for and dragging Britney all the time, but this song is produced and written by those who have done the same for her too. ESPECIALLY those from Femme Fatale and Circus. It's a bit of a ridiculous double standard.

I have to sleep it's fucking 4am.

G'NITE

royalan

As a final REMARK,

You have see the irony about the Xtincta stans coming for and dragging Britney all the time, but this song is produced and written by those who have done the same for her too. It's a bit of a ridiculous double standard.

G'NITE

Uhhhh, believe it or not I DO stan Britney too.

I just also point out the logical fallacies that exist now when Britney stans drag Xtina.

But make no mistake: I love me some Britney. ;___;

Bladenic

As a final REMARK,

You have see the irony about the Xtincta stans coming for and dragging Britney all the time, but this song is produced and written by those who have done the same for her too. ESPECIALLY those from Femme Fatale and Circus. It's a bit of a ridiculous double standard.

G'NITE

Just let the CHRISTina stans have this moment. Also you would be the one to not like the song...

tumblr_llmxqyIiX21qafrh6.gif

Majmun

As a final REMARK,

G'NITE

Stay PRESSED and goodnight
i6koUzEYv7TwB.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I want to buy The Beatles collection on iTunes, but it's £125.

Even for the greatest pop music ever created, that's a lot of money.

Nemesis_

Just let the CHRISTina stans have this moment. Also you would be the one to not like the song...

Stay PRESSED and goodnight
i6koUzEYv7TwB.gif

You bandwagon stanners will all forget about this in six months time, if we're going to start playing DIRTY.

I was merely making a PASSING COMMENT about the irony of the situation and was not parsing judgment on the song which I have YET TO DO.

I might not even SAY ANYTHING since people like to draw so many conclusions from NOTHING BEING SAID, imagine what could be drawn if I actually did SPEAK UP.

Bladenic

You bandwagon stanners will all forget about this in six months time, if we're going to start playing DIRTY.

I was merely making a PASSING COMMENT about the irony of the situation and was not parsing judgment on the song which I have YET TO DO.

I might not even SAY ANYTHING since people like to draw so many conclusions from NOTHING BEING SAID, imagine what could be drawn if I actually did SPEAK UP.

6 months was how long it took me to forget BTW existed.

botty

Banned

I hope you have a dream about fucking someone's body.

8BGPK.gif

edit: Well the thread already back fired, Marius. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom