• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

What was your point tho? Sorry, didn't read your post.

tumblr_llmxqyIiX21qafrh6.gif

Interesting, you pressed the QUOTE kubj and physically typed out the amount of time that I referred to in my original post.

If that's not READING then I don't know what is.

Bladenic

Interesting, you pressed the QUOTE kubj and physically typed out the amount of time that I referred to in my original post.

If that's not READING then I don't know what is.

Stopped reading after that since it was easy to tell it was a typical PRESSED post with certain words in ALL CAPS for DRAMATIC effect. A Nemesis staple.

Nemesis_

lol, I wanted Gaf's reaction, not a repeat of the last 4 pages

ibv5dtnkuUox5V.png

I don't know why POP-GAF behaves significantly more obnoxiously when not in the POP-GAF thread.

Seriously what did you expect? It's even more embarrassing when everyone has YOUR BODY
temporarily
tattooed across their avatars. One has to wonder why anyone would even bother making a thread about it if it is literally the last 2/4 pages transposed elsewhere

Bladenic

I don't know why POP-GAF behaves significantly more obnoxiously when not in the POP-GAF thread.

Seriously what did you expect? It's even more embarrassing when everyone has YOUR BODY
temporarily
tattooed across their avatars. One has to wonder why anyone would even bother making a thread about it if it is literally the last 2/4 pages transposed elsewhere

Agreed.

And now the pop gaf hate is beginning. Thread will probz be locked.

W7MD9.jpg

botty

Banned
We should really hone back on the gifs in that thread if people are going to take it serious. Chris, you need to delete that meme gif before you get banned.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

temporarily

true

none of yall are allowed to post gifs on gaga threads unless the gifs come from the video being discussed

k?
i6dP5ePwzYg5V.gif

royalan

GAF is always so fucking pressed about pop gaf. Well, ANYTHING actually.

tumblr_m6mdoj7kDF1rug9d0o1_400.gif

Pop threads being posted in OT is what reminds me that GAF is a community of gamers.

You're never really going to see overwhelming praise for female pop acts unless they're fringe flops, in which case it's hipster-cool to stan them.

Bladenic

Pop thread being posted in OT is what reminds me that GAF is a community of gamers.

You're never really going to see overwhelming praise for female pop acts unless their fringe flops, in which case it's hipster-cool to stan them.

Indeed.

Although I generally forget that GAF is a community of gamers when in the OT. Because most of the OT posters are liberal fanatics who thing if you don't share their opinion, you're stupid and you must dragged.

Filth.

Trigger

It's been too long since I listened to The Beatles properly.

Their discography is heavenly.

Pop threads being posted in OT is what reminds me that GAF is a community of gamers.

You're never really going to see overwhelming praise for female pop acts unless they're fringe flops, in which case it's hipster-cool to stan them.

Ch..

DzNoJ.gif

Don't get me started on the thread Marius posted, GAF derailed, and then fussed about POP-GAF's gifs.

Peru

Did someone actually say "Metal is real music".... .....?

Not reading the thread because I don't care for the song and I hate having to face intellectually lacking pop haters on gaf time and time again.

botty

Banned
Did someone actually say "Metal is real music".... .....?

Not reading the thread because I don't care for the song and I hate having to face intellectually lacking pop haters on gaf time and time again.

Yeah, that was actually said by someone. Amongst other ridiculous claims.
VjvlV.gif

Mau ®

LAWD "Your Body" is a HAWT song.

Finally a true hit is among us!!!!!

Now ya'll now Ive been vocal about my hatin' before but I can recognize when a song is hawt and this is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom