• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Who else but Khia Shamone could save a little monster's boy's life, while dragging Janet for filth at the same time?

6h0hR.png

uNCxC.png

YzywC.png

q8HTB.png

0ifwJ.png

SYsJD.png

mrkIQ.png

tumblr_lrtoisLojD1qfh1hno1_400.gif

B-Dex

Gurls to make up for WYNTER FLOPDON's "concert" last night. I went to see Lifehouse tonight.

I'll admit my pussy was poppin' to hanging on a moment.

Icicle

Who else but Khia Shamone could save a little monster's boy's life, while dragging Janet for filth at the same time?

tumblr_lrtoisLojD1qfh1hno1_400.gif

#Self-clockedt to the highest possible degree. I don't know of any other artist, much less one with such clout, that has given her unknown ratchet ass a feature on a single. Janet was kind enough to give the dirty heaux a chance to become more than a one "hit"(lolz) wonder, but Khia fucked the opportunity and the single up for Janet.

She tweeted shortly above your screen-cap how Janet hasn't been right since Mariah started outselling her. She's attempting to drag Janet's album sales/"dead" career but apparently oblivious to the fact that she has nothing better to do than sit in front of her computer and respond to every tweet she gets. Also, she's been doing the MOST to involve herself in the Jackson family dramz. As someone who had her own baby at 15, she's clearly THE person who should step in and "save" Paris (and The Uglies).

A good sis from a Janet forum did an excellent job dragging her in response. I don't have a screen cap like Botty, but here's a transcript of the exchange.

Queen"Khia Vs. JanetStan said:
QueenKhia: Janet Jackson hasn't been right since Mariah out sold..
JanetStan RT @QueenKhia: So when the entire rap game outsold you..how did that feel?
JanetStan RT @QueenKhia: Sis, are you still mad about being in that TV screen for So Excited?
QueenKhia RT @JanetStan: IM ABOUT TO SLAP THE SHIT OF JANET
Her name should be changed to Kiiiiiiiiia, tbh.

If you're going to try and come for someone for supposedly having a dead career/flop sales, at the very least, make sure you're not currently under investigation/suspicion for WELFARE FRAUD.

This heaux needs to
ibrBOf2d6upHwk.gif

On the floor, she can't afford any furniture, obvi.

Trigger

I wish Jake would come out tbh.

Why does JLo suck so bad? It shouldn't be physically possible.

Dat ass, tho

J-Lo was never much of an artist. Her songs always relied on great collabs and producers. Now those have dried up, but from a larger perspective she's doing pretty good. Movies, tv shows, album tours, etc. Sis is making that bank. I ain't even mad.

uVgyi.gif

Milchjon

I wish Jake would come out tbh.

J-Lo was never much of an artist. Her songs always relied on great collabs and producers. Now those have dried up, but from a larger perspective she's doing pretty good. Movies, tv shows, album tours, etc. Sis is making that bank. I ain't even mad.

uVgyi.gif

As long as she's still shitting up my morning music TV, I AM mad.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I recommended that everyone listen to the Kisuné compilations yesterday as a way to get new pop music. Well I heard a track by St. Lucia on Kitsuné America last night and checked out their EP. It's really good; sort of upbeat chilled, summery eletropop in the vein of M83 and Cut Copy.

You can hear their EP on Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/st-lucia/sets/st-lucia

I quick search revealed that Cosmic Bus had mentioned them in the previous thread, which cements the fact that Cosmic has the best taste in the thread.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
NEW PAGE, NEW NEWS:

X FACTOR USA PREMIERES SEPTEMBER 12 @ 8PM EST/PST on FOX

TUNE IN! Nothing else of worth is happening that week. (´ー`)┌

As much as I am looking forward to the premier of X Factor since I got to see if I come out on TV and of course Demetria

there is something much more ICONIC happening that week that you failed to overlook

Minus 10 points from Gryffindor
ija90sQT1ZhD5.gif

botty

Banned
As much as I am looking forward to the premier of X Factor since I got to see if I come out on TV and of course Demetria

there is something much more ICONIC happening that week that you failed to overlook

Minus 10 points from Gryffindor
ija90sQT1ZhD5.gif

I guess we know where Koodo's true allegiance lies.

iburARxTvzuWGi.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Lana has said (in the Vogue Aus. interview) that she'd be happier if she only worked in film music.

...but I want more albums and videos from her tho.

tumblr_m8ohbjkJfo1qcq3ju.gif

why does the rest of gaf use such boring, plain gifs?

I do see the same boring gifs over and over outside of popgaf.
They just can't do it like us tbh

ibzHFkezr0AY7a.gif

But who is going to go in here and complain about the gif spamming
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489733

I am saving that thread for next time PopGaf is called out
http://i.minus.com/i2fUzdMXxSkld.gif

But those gifs in that thread are really funny (if somewhat juvenile)

The complaints about the gif spamming in this thread were not about the amount of gifs used but the reposting of the same gif again and again on the same page. This is not even due to quoting someone's post of a gif.

botty

Banned
It's time to play a game, Pop Gaf...

Who will be Rihanna's surprise guest at the VMA's?

iyuxVqJUT975u.gif

Coming from a tweet by Karen Civil:
Rihanna's surprise guest for her VMA performance is ______________

It has also been confirmed that Chris Brown will NOT be the surprise guest by Karen Civil. Sorry, bruises stans.

it's not Chris Brown.. it's surprising and worth seeing!

Now the rules are simple:
~Pick someone you think will be the surprise guest.
~You can only pick one person.

Good luck, and I will C U Next Thursday when the surprise guest is revealed.

iQqW7ALo1Mgsx.gif

Mau ®

Its obviously Drake. They're both nominated for VOTY with Take Care and they've never performed it together.

That or Calvin Harris lol

Mau ®

Yeah they've admitted to wanting to collaborate. But the track has not happened tbh and last we heard its gonna be some time before it happens...

Gurls to make up for WYNTER FLOPDON's "concert" last night. I went to see Lifehouse tonight.

I'll admit my pussy was poppin' to hanging on a moment.

What's wrong with Wynter Gordon? Her last album was better than Born This Way and MDNA put together.

Majmun

Rihta Ora's new record is pretty basic and forgettable. That's my final verdict.

The album has so many filler.
She's DEFINITELY a Rihanna copy.

I expected much more from her. Jay-Z has a lot of work to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom