• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

mia-gq-headpiece-01.jpg
Wasn't this in 2010 tho? This is like when a Xtina fan tries to counter an argument of her looking like a mess by posting pictures of her prime
w1tSp.gif
You tried tho.

And I wonder what is MIA doing these days. Not "gracing" any magazine covers that's for sure.

botty

Banned
Koodo, have you accepted Tim Tebow as your sunday savior?

@Artemisia... She looks like a Sri Lankan Joker in those pics.
VjvlV.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Wasn't this in 2010 tho? This is like when a Xtina fan tries to counter an argument of her looking like a mess by posting pictures of her prime
w1tSp.gif
You tried tho.

And I wonder what is MIA doing these days. Not "gracing" any magazine covers that's for sure.

2010 isn't that far away. Comparing that to Xtincta in the early 2000s?

ch...

royalan

w1tSp.gif
You tried tho.

Recent Xtina photoshoot:

QTWgI.jpg

You tried tho.

botty

Banned
w1tSp.gif
You tried tho.

SaintZ is shading.

iTIY9nZbzJHvr.gif

Trigger

w1tSp.gif
You tried tho.

Drag ha, Read ha.

Artemisia

Banned
Why did they photoshop her face? Or at least I think they did. It looks off.

It looks so much better normally. She's been looking great on the voice recently.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Excuse me?

tumblr_lnq3dakycP1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Even Rihanna's first two mixtapes albums sold more than ANY Lesser Robyn aka Carlsson album.

Sis I know you're fond of NUMBERS, so lets see if you can figure out which of these is HIGHER.

superiorrobynb6sff.png

inferiorrobyncbsw1.png

Superior Robyn's lowest rated album is higher than Inferior Robyn's highest.

iNNM5i6A33dvi.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I can't wait until next Thursday at noon when we get the "The Voice vs X Factor" Wednesday numbers.

This thread shall get a shot of life in it's veins, tbh.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Seems like the world didnt care about it enough to buy Carlsson's albums tho.

tumblr_lqp5nfjpyH1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Sis I just don't care enough about Robyn's low sales for this to be a dig.

I paid like £20 to see her live and it was a small gig and I was right at the front.

How am I supposed to feel bad about the fact that this happened and it was amazing?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It's the DAMN dress! ;____;

A better representation of the curvaceous figure:

It's definitely a misleading photo. I think she is pulling a Liefieldian pose where her top half is twisted relative to her top half but you can't see cause of the light and the dress.

SaintZ

royalan

I don't gamble. Sorry.

iYk9Wgo6wiz9o.gif

xfactor...

I predict that X-Factor will have a bigger first night due to Godney.

But once people see how dreadfully boring Britney is now when she's not doing her little cutesyisms for the camera viewership will taper off. And once the inevitable MESS that is X-Factor's format takes hold I predict we'll see The Voice take the lead.

That's how I'm calling it.

Trigger

An app is actually a great idea to market an album era. Fans all get a one stop shop for her media. All our faves need to consider these kind of marketing tricks and tips tbh.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Stealing someone else's idea and getting the praise for it from fans.

More like Steve Jobs than Marius intended, I think.

[edit]I own the Biophilia app.

And all the mini apps.

w9f2m.png

Eaux, just give me some good music Gaga. Not here for ARTPOP™-themed "games, fashion updates, and magazines" tbh

Speaking of some good music, Leona's live acoustic set she recorded is being released piecemeal as a lead-up to the album coming October 15. The first in the set ("Trouble") was a DailyM(F)ail exclusive, but since I'd rather castrate myself than link to them, here's a better link.

Love the film noir-ishness
grin.gif

Dat media hype said:
With Leona Lewis‘ ‘Glassheart’ project finally in full-swing, the Pop powerhouse has released a video of herself performing new single ‘Trouble’ – backed soley by a piano.

Shot in one take, the Daily Mail exclusive is an essential watch.

For the longest, Leona has been leveled with critique that her voice – while rich in power – lacked a rawness, lacked emotion. However, all such arguments were rendered obsolete with this performance.

Soaked in conviction and edge, the stunning showcase re-affirms why this Londoner is one of the best vocalists in the industry today. We can only hope that the rest of her project brings with it material that serves as a worthy backdrop to a voice that has the ability to be legendary.

380994_10151224287392619_1119624379_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom