• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
20120906-xg982m3571uk9ipnb2a9tfbpgk.png
Why does she have a shirt of goatse hands groping her breasts though

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I have one rihanna song in my itunes.

One.

Let me add more

Robyn - queen of pop
Florence + the Machine - queen of indie pop
Azealia Banks - Upcoming queen of rap
Passion Pit - queens of replacing the killers
Sleigh Bells - queens of slaying your faves with distorted music

I love Robyn
Mixed feelings on Florence (Like some dislike some)
Haven't heard Azealia (You can send me some links on the PM with some recommendations if you like I'm willing to give it a try)
Passion Pit I think I heard something but not sure enough to form an opinion there. (As said with Azealia some recommendations are welcome)
I totally dislike Sleight Bells (At least the 3 songs I heard were not good IMO)

imYCOSzKdqjWZ.gif

Kyon

Banned
Umm Britney and Simon are the reason ppl are watching this show. The 3 MIA stan need to have several fucking seats or you will be dragged and read your constitutional rights up and down this mother. Sit down and don't speak unless you are given PERMISSION. Know your places and your wigs won't be burned to a crisp

Artemisia

Banned
Umm Britney and Simon are the reason ppl are watching this show. The 3 MIA stan need to have several fucking seats or you will be dragged and read your constitutional rights up and down this mother. Sit down and don't speak unless you are given PERMISSION. Know your places and your wigs won't be burned to a crisp

someone should burn brit's wig and supply her with something half decent

ibratAlAduLc5G.jpg

Kyon

Banned
someone should burn brit's wig and supply her with something half decent

ibratAlAduLc5G.jpg

Is your fave even DOING ANYTHING? Let's talk about that :) at least my fave is doing something PRODUCTIVE. All your fave has done is NOT MATTER. Guess that explains why y'all think you can come for anyone. I'd be mad if my fave didn't exist either

Artemisia

Banned
Is your fave even DOING ANYTHING? Let's talk about that :) at least my fave is doing something PRODUCTIVE. All your fave has done is NOT MATTER. Guess that explains why y'all think you can come for anyone. I'd be mad if my fave didn't exist either

be proud of britney parading her lifeless body around judging people on something she doesn't have

ibratAlAduLc5G.jpg

zankara

Getting you all bothered, it seems.

I'm still waiting for you to explain how Britney is better than MIA? And don't even try with the popularity nonsense, I ain't here for that.

Majmun

Britney still doesn't seem 100%
The poor girl always looks so confused and absent.

Can't wait to see her X-factor performance.
Both Demi and Britney look too kind for these type of shows tbh.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I've been listening to Talking Heads a lot over the last couple of days. Remain In Light is one of the best albums ever made tbh.

Milchjon

I love "Little Creatures", although from what I've gathered it's not their most popular album. I think it's pretty amazing, though.

And does Britney have a double chin? I get depressed whenever I look at her. 31 years old? :-O

Peru

Don't know why anyone would even try to defend him now. On the bright side he finally beat out those Hitler twins for the 'worst person to become a pop star' throne.

Meanwhile, that Wii U thread in gaming is amazing. You can hear the collective dreams of Nintendo fanboys shattering into a thousand shards of rainbow. Carly Rae Jepsen reminds me of the Wii U, actually; OLD PARTS masquerading something new, while her stans are reminiscent of the Wii U's non-capacitive controller - constantly pressed by they can never drag.

royalan

Meanwhile, that Wii U thread in gaming is amazing. You can hear the collective dreams of Nintendo fanboys shattering into a thousand shards of rainbow. Carly Rae Jepsen reminds me of the Wii U, actually; OLD PARTS masquerading something new, while her stans are reminiscent of the Wii U's non-capacitive controller - constantly pressed by they can never drag.

Lawd it's a mess. All those Nintendo stans desperately searching for ways to rationalize how "The WiiU IS GONNA BE A GREAT CONSOLE, YOU'LL SEE!!! SO WHAT IT'S STILL USING BOARDWAY!?"

Kinda like MIA stans, tbh.

Wk9Bi.gif

So you're saying it's going to be a massive hit?

Not as big as Chris Brown beat. Rihanna, nor the stratospheric heights the Wii soared to on the (hunched) backs of old people and single women.

Lawd it's a mess. All those Nintendo stans desperately searching for ways to rationalize how "The WiiU IS GONNA BE A GREAT CONSOLE, YOU'LL SEE!!! SO WHAT IT'S STILL USING BOARDWAY!?"

I dare not be anything more than an observer in that thread :p

Kinda like MIA stans, tbh.

Where is all this PATHETIC M.I.A. shade coming from? I haven't been checking PopGAF/Music-in-general for a while now.

Touchdown

Banned

tumblr_m96mfip7eM1rcd9beo1_r1_500.gif

Kyon

Banned
Where is all this PATHETIC M.I.A. shade coming from? I haven't been checking PopGAF/Music-in-general for a while now.

Whew?

Getting you all bothered, it seems.

I'm still waiting for you to explain how Britney is better than MIA? And don't even try with the popularity nonsense, I ain't here for that.

Nothing to EXPLAIN MIA's non existence. Not a trick question all I have to say is Britney Spears. Shitney can still have no judging gig and have more appeal and success than that trash. Next

idWGAUcaOaz5p.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Here is the new Bruises tattoo on his neck.

wxr4W.jpg

#MESSS

Holy shit.

Sis I know, from the amount they tell that JOKE you'd think it was FUNNY.

The face is covered, one can only hope.

+1 for Talking Heads btw.

I'm seeing Robyn in two weeks, so excite.

Jealous! Have fun, rub up against Robyn's HOT FANS for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom