• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
This page is already a flop

ibrHWRKwdh0ftT.gif

Whew?

Nothing to EXPLAIN MIA's non existence. Not a trick question all I have to say is Britney Spears. Shitney can still have no judging gig and have more appeal and success than that trash. Next

idWGAUcaOaz5p.gif

What does Britney have to do with someone that writes and produces good/their own music?

Meanwhile, gurls ITT are probably getting more mileage out of that gif than they are with their own Vitas xoxo

Sis I know, from the amount they tell that JOKE you'd think it was FUNNY.

We are sadly living in a world that reveres Taylor Swift and Nicki Minaj, yet refuses to acknowledge the pioneering cultural salubriousness that one would equate with a deity such as M.I.A.

Whatever next? BOOK BURNING? WITCH HUNTS?

Kyon

Banned
Pho you aren't ALLOWED to speak to me. I will never forgive you leaving me to dry out and DIE like MIA's career ;___;

How could you?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
IDK how people can talk of careers drying up and dying and their faves starting as a judge on XFactor in the same breath without a hint of irony.

Kyon

Banned
^^PRECISELY you just assured me that you know your faves place in this world. NO WHERE

IDK how people can talk of careers drying up and dying and their faves starting as a judge on XFactor in the same breath without a hint of irony.

I wasn't actually behind the judging thing but now that it isn't a complete disaster and she's making more money than all your faves I can't be bothered.

#QueenOfJudges
#Ya'llTried
#WhereAreYourFavesWednesdayNight
#Ya'llWillBeWatchingToo
#DontEvenDenyIt
#Godney

Mau ®

The difference being GODNEY had 4 hits during the FF era that totaled 10 million record sales overall. Meanwhile MIA's last era
IkaMn.gif
IkaMn.gif
IkaMn.gif

Pho you aren't ALLOWED to speak to me. I will never forgive you leaving me to dry out and DIE...

...like your fave?

2088_1340679487.jpg

X Factor is airing now; seems like prunes are in season if that picture is anything to go by.

<3 xoxo

The three little pigs are all doing reality television now; Stockholm syndrome.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I wasn't actually behind the judging thing but now that it isn't a complete disaster and she's making more money than all your faves I can't be bothered.

#QueenOfJudges
#Ya'llTried
#WhereAreYourFavesWednesdayNight
#Ya'llWillBeWatchingToo
#DontEvenDenyIt

I don't have anywhere to watch it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The difference being GODNEY had 4 hits during the FF era that totaled 10 million record sales overall. Meanwhile MIA's last era
IkaMn.gif
IkaMn.gif
IkaMn.gif

Maya wasn't a great album, I agree. But Kala and Arular are bereft of flaws. And I'm not even going to bother to descend far enough to engage with Sales GAF.

IkaMn.gif
IkaMn.gif
IkaMn.gif

M.I.A.'s last era... she had a billionaires baby... Britney has to pull tricks with Demo Lovato.

I'm actually quite surprised that someone like yourself would be shading M.I.A., considering the liberties Rihanus has taken with poaching her aesthetic for the past two years.

tumblr_m6jor2pcIE1qzbq6no1_500.jpg

Peru

I praised Arular and Kala at one point, and they're still good -- the problem is M.I.A always comes off as very dumb, much less intelligent than, say, Britney (since we're doing that vs thing), and at one point her daftness merged with the music and it all got very lame.

Christopher

Where the hell is Cyno I thought that he was banned...?

Anyway who the hell chose Criminal as a single...that was one of the weakest songso n that entire album.

Kyon

Banned
^^^ It wasn't weak. It wasn't MAINSTREAM enough is what it was.

I praised Arular and Kala at one point, and they're still good -- the problem is M.I.A always comes off as very dumb, much less intelligent than, say, Britney (since we're doing that vs thing), and at one point her daftness merged with the music and it all got very lame.

#DRAGGEDT

iSdKc6RblIFsz.gif

I like MIA lol

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
So the truth is out then, the pressed, bothered souls trying to drag MIA are actually fans.

ibuFuw7720laeB.gif

Don't worry girls, maybe someday Brit will be nominated for an Oscar too. But judging from her turn on Crossroads, I wouldn't bet on it.

Kyon

Banned
So the truth is out then, the pressed, bothered souls trying to drag MIA are actually fans.

ibuFuw7720laeB.gif

Don't worry girls, maybe someday Brit will be nominated for an Oscar too. But judging from her turn on Crossroads, I wouldn't bet on it.

SIT DOWN LMFAO.

I actually only know about/like Bad Girls, oh and stuff she did on MDNA. I DID drag her ass and she blocked me on twitter when she started talking shit about Mother Monster. Wasn't here for that

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
SIT DOWN LMFAO.

I actually only know about/like Bad Girls, oh and stuff she did on MDNA. I DID drag her ass and she blocked me on twitter when she started talking shit about Mother Monster. Wasn't here for that

This FLIP FLOPPING. Kyon sis I think you need to take some seats, obviously Brit's premiere on Wed has got you over excited.

LOL.

1517_d94d.gif

Kyon

Banned
This FLIP FLOPPING. Kyon sis I think you need to take some seats, obviously Brit's premiere on Wed has got you over excited.

I'm not flip flopping? I was telling you what I only know about MIA which is next to nothing. Madonna and Gaga are the ones that even made her relevant previously.

PHO DON'T TURN DOWN THE FACTS

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm not flip flopping? I was telling you what I only know about MIA which is next to nothing. Madonna and Gaga are the ones that even made her relevant previously.

Please explain to me how Madonna and Gaga helped in the making of Kala and Arular.

Peru

You're all dragging M.I.A every day through your actions

"All governments are connected to Google," she claimed. "Governments can shift their search engines so only what they want you to see comes up. I want kids to be aware of this digital circumstance."

She added: "Everyone on the internet is like, 'Oh my God, come and join Facebook!' They’re all so optimistic… and really, everyone is fucking you up behind the screens. And I don't like that. It makes it difficult for me to interact with my fans knowing that. Google and Facebook were developed by the CIA, and when you're on there, you have to know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom