• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxczx

Yeah, november should be interesting.

My album sales prediction:

1. Christina Aguilera - Lotus
2. Rihanna - ???
3. One Direction - Take Me Home
4. Alicia Keys - Girl on Fire
5. Nicki Minaj - Roman Rehash
November 2013: Ellie Goulding - Halcyon

Fry

you mean the video where that guy basically lied to Demi about her auto-tune usage, yeah hilarious

iKQLxgmNmyHmz.gif

It was hilarious for Simon's reaction alone

Trigger

Nicki has released a formulation video for her new fragrance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZChpfVwd_00

Amazing.

Starting the new page off right.

From the video's maker:

Thank you! For the record I may not be a Nicki stan, but I am a fan of hers. This video was made as a joke! Some of her aggressive fans need to understand that. I will continue to make shady videos for other artists as well, in the spirit of fun so fans need to deal.

bhuHH.gif

Bladenic

Why are there still lame Ellie jokes about release dates when Halcyon is getting released in NA in tandem with UK? Silly baboons.

ALSO DVSHGFBHKFCCD at RihALLAH/Guetta/Sia smash coming. Expecting another Titanium. Your faves tried tho.

Mau ®

RihannaDaily (biggest Rih fansite) just confirmed Rihanna is announcing the single tomorrow on her twitter. She didnt want to go head to head against Apple, they claim. It was supposed to be announced today but Def Jam France leaked it to NPR early.

Majmun

ITZ, how could you. That song was released after her traumatic exeprience with Bruises.
It's personal and deep. A real Rihanna stan should support Rihanna's emotional outings, not trash them.
iSpVwO0gloLAJ.gif

Mau ®

ITZ, how could you. That song was released after her traumatic exeprience with Bruises.
It's personal and deep. A real Rihanna stan should support Rihanna's emotional outings, not trash them.

tumblr_lz5545XwsM1r1629ao1_r1_500.gif

I support the Rated R album. Still her best work.

But Russian Roulette is vile and we should never speak of it again.

royalan

Christina_Aguilera_-_Stripped.jpg

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

Album in November... Your Body this friday.

I C.

iobYkuMnmTjSf.gif

LOVE the single cover.

love Love LOVE the album title (the meaning. not the squick people posted last page.....dsbvilgvzsklj)

And yes, time for a new avatar.

Xtina is coming. Tell your faves to bring their looseleafs because they're about to get SCHOOLED.

eBIgL.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm content to wait. The true comeback of the year comes in November. Mark it in your calendars and tell your faves to stock up on hairpins cause their wigs will need extra support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom