• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
T-minus 15 min

ikfxanA5EG5ST.gif

botty

Banned
LOVE the single cover.

love Love LOVE the album title (the meaning. not the squick people posted last page.....dsbvilgvzsklj)

And yes, time for a new avatar.

Xtina is coming. Tell your faves to bring their looseleafs because they're about to get SCHOOLED.

Make me an avi like yours, with a different font color, please.
7732f81d.png

Trigger

Lawd, is that bruising on her heels? Why can't a millionaire afford lotion?

Let me go send her some cocoa butter in the mail....

Oozer3993

Taylor worked with Kanye-West-partner-in-crime Jeff Bhasker (Love Lockdown, Run This Town, half of 808s & Heartbreaks, and almost the entirety of MBDTF) for RED. Be still my heart. Album of the Forever incoming.

royalan

I'm reviewing the first week of episodes as we speak.

Anywho, X-Factor fans are soon going to have other things to worry about. That premier episode was a dud. The premier episode.

Mumei

I don't really get why he left. And speaking of, I don't know why but I didn't even realize "Cynosure" was a word. I didn't even think to look it up. But then I was reading a collection of poems by Petrarch, and the first stanza of one of them was:

In any group of graceful ladies, shecy
is the cynosure who does not have a near
rival, for they all but disappear
like stars in the daylight sky and are hard to see

So I looked it up:

noun
1. something that strongly attracts attention by its brilliance, interest, etc.: the cynosure of all eyes.
2. something serving for guidance or direction.

I like his name much more now! Too bad he's abdicated being the nosure of all nutty stans, though!

So seems like no one is watching The Voice. 2 page thread after 2 episodes.....

More's the pity; it is a much better show.

Christopher

I wear Prada for men that's some sexy stuff Marius just wondering if it actually smells good!

Xfactor...sucked? I dunno I expected more from Britney I guess. Whitney Houston would have been the best judge ever on one of these shows!

Taylor swift is number one on billboard again...

royalan

9More's the pity; it is a much better show.

It really is.

All shade aside because the receipts are there for how much I enjoyed the first season of X-Factor, and I WILL come out and say Britney did a much better job than I thought she would (so far, we'll see how she copes with the live shows), but tonight's premier was a snorefest. I know it's easy to joke about how these shows don't actually bring in talent, but tonight's group was ridiculously awful. I honestly feel that not a single one - a single one - turned out a performance that could be considered good or memorable. I feel like all the acts we saw tonight would have been laughed off the stage on The Voice and even Idol.

And coming from The Voice, where the judges ALL have some sort of rapport with each other (even when they're ripping each other's wigs off), it was really dull watching the really put-on interactions between these four.

I feel like last season was so great to watch because Simon came at it thinking he had the perfect formula for a show and all he had to do was throw a huge budget at it to topple Idol...and it blew up in his face spectacularly. Now it seems like he's just checking boxes for what he thinks the American public wants, and the result so far is a boring show that seems to lack any real heart.

And that's just how I see it.
ixuAzTs2N2iMY.gif

royalan

I would expect more eloquent lyrics from an album called lotus.

"All I wanna do is fuck your body!" doesn't seem to fit.

And that would be missing the point. The point is she absorbs all your pressedt hate and is still the Dirrty diva she always was and always will be.

Not that she's turned into Sarah McLachlan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom