• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
And it's Wii U exclusive

hEAQP.gif

omg, I just checked the gaming side

hEAQP.gif
hEAQP.gif

royalan

GOOD AFTERNOON GERLS!!!!

Sorry I'm late! I've just been so busy - what with work and being fabulous and all. I haven't had even a MINUTE to check my gossip blogs today! My my MY not enough hours in the day, but I've finally got some time to kill and catch up with the goings-on in the world.

DID I MISS ANYTHING???

iSok2nmEF8ifS.gif
iSok2nmEF8ifS.gif
iSok2nmEF8ifS.gif

Mau ®

Lotus comes out on November 13th.

GLOBAL SUPERSTAR CHRISTINA AGUILERA TO RELEASE NEW ALBUM LOTUS ON NOVEMBER 13TH
FIRST SINGLE “YOUR BODY” WILL PREMIERE ON RYAN SEACREST AND RADIO EVERYWHERE ON SEPTEMBER 14TH AND BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT ITUNES, AMAZON AND ALL DIGITAL MUSIC PROVIDERS ON SEPTEMBER 17TH

(Los Angeles, CA) – Global superstar +Christina Aguilera will be releasing her new album Lotus on November 13th (intl dates may vary) through RCA Records. The first single “Your Body” written by Max Martin, Shellback and Savan Kotecha and produced by Max Martin and Shellback, will premiere on Ryan Seacrest and radio everywhere on September 14th and be available for purchase at iTunes, Amazon and all digital music providers on September 17th (intl dates may vary) .

Aguilera has been in the studio for the past year working on her highly anticipated 5th studio album. Working with writers and producers such as Alex Da Kid, and Sia, the album also features collaboration with CeeLo Green, Aguilera’s co-star on +The Voice.

‘This album is about self-expression and freedom, “Aguilera says. “There is a lot I have gone through personally over the past few years and this record represents a rebirth for me. The record is about freedom and getting back to the root of who I am and what I love to do.”

One of the most accomplished performers of the last decade, Christina Aguilera has sold more than 30 million albums worldwide, achieved four No. 1 singles on the +Billboard Hot 100 chart and won five Grammy awards. She has also received her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and has the prestigious honor of being the only artist under the age of 30 included in +Rolling Stone Magazine’s list of the 100 greatest singers of all time. In 2011 she entered the world of TV as a coach on NBC’s Emmy Award nominated show The Voice. Christina continues to use her voice for good. She has served as global spokesperson for Yum! Brands’ World Hunger Relief effort since 2009 where her participation has helped raise over $80 million for the World Food Program and other hunger relief agencies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I absolutely CANNOT at Bayonetta 2 being WiiU exclusive.

It is seriously as though Nintendo are trolling the self-appointed 'hardcore' gamers.

iSok2nmEF8ifS.gif

Artemisia

Banned
good for nintendo to be landing that exclusive. that's just what they needed, not Wii U versions of games that have already been released, or will be out on other consoles by the time the Wii U comes out.

botty

Banned
GOOD AFTERNOON GERLS!!!!

Sorry I'm late! I've just been so busy - what with work and being fabulous and all. I haven't had even a MINUTE to check my gossip blogs today! My my MY not enough hours in the day, but I've finally got some time to kill and catch up with the goings-on in the world.

DID I MISS ANYTHING???
iSok2nmEF8ifS.gif

ib2uSydds6MnJ6.gif

royalan

Er58N.gif

In other news: OMG NICKI MINAJ JUST RELEASED A SONG FEATURING THE FLAWLESS CASSIE AND IT PAINS ME TO SAY IT BUT IT FUCKING SLAYS.

The Boys

I can't stop listening to this. This is the best song so come from Nicki in a really long time. I can't shade it. I can't.

Well, I can. Apparently this song was originally a leftover Cassie demo from a while ago that Nicki got her hands on.

In other news: OMG NICKI MINAJ JUST RELEASED A SONG FEATURING THE FLAWLESS CASSIE AND IT PAINS ME TO SAY IT BUT IT FUCKING SLAYS.

The Boys

I can't stop listening to this. This is the best song so come from Nicki in a really long time. I can't shade it. I can't.

Well, I can. Apparently this song was originally a leftover Cassie demo from a while ago that Nicki got her hands on.
Cassie's Version >>>

Nicki been saying the same "I'm Nicki Minaj, you bitches bum" bs since 2008.

Peru

I absolutely CANNOT at Bayonetta 2 being WiiU exclusive.

It is seriously as though Nintendo are trolling the self-appointed 'hardcore' gamers.

game would not have been released at all if not for this rescue operation from nintendo. saving your faves

btw kyon finally I get to play mh3g, bitches

Trigger

The Boys

I like the way the two artists contrast on the song. Needs more Cassie tho. I love her part.

3phemeral

Here's to hoping that #BLOATUS will be thematically coherent. Bionic had a lot of excellent tracks on it, but it could have been easily split into 2/3 separate albums. If she's going to be tugging on themes of symbolism, I hope she brings her A game.

royalan

Here's to hoping that #BLOATUS will be thematically coherent. Bionic had a lot of excellent tracks on it, but it could have been easily split into 2/3 separate albums. If she's going to be tugging on themes of symbolism, I hope she brings her A game.

I don't think the actual music itself is going to be dip into heavy symbolism. That has never been Xtina's thing, and she has only ever described this album as a fun return to the type of music she likes to make. Thematically, she's likely returning to the Stripped way of doing things - i.e. sexually defiant and personal with strong feminist themes.

The title is just the title.

Kyon

Banned
iJN4RqEr5c9jH.gif

That one season stipulation in the contract is looking fabulous right now.

i0QNqD9MZlVVF.gif

She may have lost the ratings fight but she still banked that $18 mill. Ch...

#Queen
#StillMakingMoreThanYourFaves
#CashInDatCheck
#HighestPaidJudge
#PoorDat

i0QNqD9MZlVVF.gif

congrats Xtina fans :) she deserved her comeback. Britney already had hers now it's your faves turn to shine

3phemeral

I don't think the actual music itself is going to be dip into heavy symbolism. That has never been Xtina's thing, and she has only ever described this album as a fun return to the type of music she likes to make. Thematically, she's likely returning to the Stripped way of doing things - i.e. sexually defiant and personal with strong feminist themes.

The title is just the title.
Technically, all of her albums have been "music she likes to make," well, with the exception of maybe Bionic, which was about embracing her pop roots, which I find funny, because it was an indication she didn't care for her definition of "pop" to begin with.

Either way, I'm not here for Your Body. I know her ballads will be iconic, but I'd take IHBs and Desnudates over YB any day.

The Boys

luZ9s.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
The whole point of me being excited over The Voice and X-Factor was for the warring stanbases. But if that isn't gonna happen, you just have two pop stars from the last century judging two talent shows that will fail to produce any actual talent that impacts Billboard in any significant way. The 'winners' will be long forgotten a week or two after the season (or in X-Factor's case, series) finale.

Numbers don't lie. No way around it.

I like how you're being realistic. Classy, tbh

botty

Banned
The whole point of me being excited over The Voice and X-Factor was for the warring stanbases. But if that isn't gonna happen, you just have two pop stars from the last century judging two talent shows that will fail to produce any actual talent that impacts Billboard in any significant way. The 'winners' will be long forgotten a week or two after the season (or in X-Factor's case, series) finale.

At least people are watching.

GBXzy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom