• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

What metric are you going by then? Because an artist's perceptual appeal is something you can't really quantify, but sales you can. If we're going by "shock factor" alone, of course she's going to reach a plateau where no one's really surprised, but the key is that people are still checking on her.

Messiah is looking FAB.

I'm not going by a metric that exists yet. ArtPOP is not out yet. When it comes out and if it slays I'll be a believer in her longevity because by that point nobody will be able to make the case that she's still riding high off the hype generated from her debut.

Trigger

Look at Colton Haynes pretending like his cheeks are not often graced by the lips of a man.

Which cheeks?
bhuHH.gif

Mau ®

For those that care about tours... This year's #1 tour so far is Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto Tour at well over 100 million. The tour will continue to slay in Australia and New Zeland.

Lady GaGa is probably #2, not to far behind from them tho.

Koodo

Banned
For those that care about tours... This year's #1 tour so far is Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto Tour at well over 100 million. The tour will continue to slay in Australia and New Zeland.

Lady GaGa is probably #2, not to far behind from them tho.
Mad-onna already seems to have taken the #1 spot. It'll probably end up looking like this at the end of the year:

1. MDNA Tour
2. Born This Way Ball
3. Mylo Xyloto Tour

Seeing the all the judges for AI all sitting down makes me feel better about the selection except for Randy. He just needs to stop trying to be relevant. I'm beyond sick of his comments, which are always Rihdundant, like "Yo dawg," "Dawg pound," "Pitchy," and "I don't know man. *hiss*" His vocabulary is so limited, he makes it look like Britney went to Harvard.

Kyon

Banned
Seeing the all the judges for AI all sitting down makes me feel better about the selection except for Randy. He just needs to stop trying to be relevant. I'm beyond sick of his comments, which are always Rihdundant, like "Yo dawg," "Dawg pound," "Pitchy," and "I don't know man. *hiss*" His vocabulary is so limited, he makes it look like Britney went to Harvard.

Exactly how I feel. When I saw Nicki on the table I didn't think she didn't belong there. That thought wa reserved for Randy. SMH i thought his ass was fired

royalan

Exactly how I feel. When I saw Nicki on the table I didn't think she didn't belong there. That thought wa reserved for Randy. SMH i thought his ass was fired

LOL - More like Mimi had some gossip blogs stir up rumors in the hopes it would GET him fired. I really get the impression that she can't stand his ass.

3phemeral

LOL - More like Mimi had some gossip blogs stir up rumors in the hopes it would GET him fired. I really get the impression that she can't stand his ass.

He still plays for her on occasion, though. I remember seeing him with her recently. Probably at the Pre-Grammy performance she did of her xmas song or some early-morning show.

Mumei

Considering how she still keeps him in her professional life, including her upcoming album, I am thinking this is just you projecting good taste in people on her.

Trigger

wait... how come nobody told me about this http://youtu.be/ToaM0pqoEOM

she is still trying
icqUXFZGviN4w.gif

Premium realness from the comments under the video:

Popcrush say: "We don’t quite understand the need to continue to lash out at Gaga and insult her over and over again. Enough is enough. Gaga has never resorted to sinking to the same level and hurling insults at Madge; she has addressed it, but she has also risen above it. Our take? Get over it, Madge. It makes you look petty."

IFTtS.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom