• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

tIIgy.png

Here you go bb.
bhuHH.gif

Fantastic. Links pls

If anyone can get RENDERS of their fave it would be MUCH appreciated.

RENDERS being a PNG cut-out with transparent background.

It will increase their likelihood of being FEATURED ;)

royalan

Fantastic. Links pls

It's just Bauhaus 93. I think it comes with Windows actually, teehee. But I've always loved this font - it's wonderfully retro and pop-y and can be used in subtle or bold designs. *.*

Perfect. Just drop the background for a transparency.

aBYnx.png

I doubt Nem will use it for anything (i just whipped it up to show off the font). But feel free to use it for advertisement purposes. *.*

Nemesis_

It's just Bauhaus 93. I think it comes with Windows actually, teehee. But I've always loved this font - it's wonderfully retro and pop-y and can be used in subtle or bold designs. *.*

aBYnx.png

I doubt Nem will use it for anything (i just whipped it up to show off the font). But feel free to use it for advertisement purposes. *.*

I might - do you have a PSD? Just in case *.*

I've already sent The Bajan Queen's RENDERS to Nem *.*

As EFFICIENT as your fave

Aguila

#ICONIC

Full body? I have some Lana renders but I think her legs are always cut off. I could make some of Kimbra, Ellie, Florence, Lady Gaga, etc.

Excellent! I expect DETAILED impressions once you are finished.

tumblr_m13yn2QoNI1qi83fko1_500.gif

Okay! I'll see if I can give impressions this week or the next. I have to thoroughly listen to it.

tumblr_ly8j26cK7z1qc0r7do1_250.gif

Nemesis_

Full body? I have some Lana renders but I think her legs are always cut off. I could make some of Kimbra, Ellie, Florence, Lady Gaga, etc.

Full body is great but I will probably only use top halves in the big scheme of things. Bigger the better obviously, gives me some flexibility.

Preferably ones from latest eras and such as I don't want this OT III looking like MADONNA
though for the sake of everyone's stomachs we should use earlier Madonna ones ;_;

I am sure I can find some for everyone though - it's just I don't want to FORGET and be FORSAKEN by others.

Mau ®

!!!!!

It's not showing up in iTunes for me! But it's on Amazon.

Bought!

EDIT: posted to soon. I can't actually purchase it on Amazon either, even though it's there.

That's strange. Several xtina stans in the US have it already from the Apple Store. Im sure it'll show up in matter of minutes for you.

royalan

The fact that her gut extends further than her butt even though she's trying to tooch her ass out and suck the fupa in.

But that's a curvy woman's shape tho. IF you're looking for an awkward angle you'll find one. Here are other pictures.

Goddess of curves.

But one wrong angle in a matte black dress that downplays shadows and:

Koo should know what I'm talking about. After all, he stans Christina Hendricks. ;)

But that's a curvy woman's shape tho. IF you're looking for an awkward angle you'll find one. Here are other pictures.

Koo should know what I'm talking about. After all, he stans Christina Hendricks. ;)
The difference is that Xtincta's face is all sorts of fucked-up looking now. QUEEN Hendricks looks flawless from any angle.

christina-hendricks.jpg

Nemesis_

Nemesis_ are you going to continue your reviews? Those are fun to read.

YES, I actually bought Vows for a SECOND TIME since I don't have the international version and I believe that was next on my list.

LENKA will get her time, don't you worry.

Confessions tour at some point too.

;_; So much to do

SaintZ

YES, I actually bought Vows for a SECOND TIME since I don't have the international version and I believe that was next on my list.

LENKA will get her time, don't you worry.

Confessions tour at some point too.

;_; So much to do
Yay

ie8Kfl5U10Sk7.gif

Can't handle natural God-given breasts that won't crush open pineapples with their fake firmness?

Honestly, what sort of vile disgusting creature
az6gjbc9kq8978ard.jpg
I'm more distracted about her makeup here tbh. Her makeup gun must have been set to whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom