• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

I doubt it. Gaga is too nice to shade. She stans all of pop.

ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

3phemeral

Considering by what's been submitted to me it seems like only RIHANNA will feature in OT III.

Haha.
I can scrounge up stuff from places but I find it fascinating how dedicated the #NAVY is

I'm having trouble deciding who to include and who to leave out tbh, so many pop stars now.

RITA ORA for EXAMPLE
LhKsI.png

ALSO

NQpSX.png

Is that passive-aggressive shade ;_;

EMe6g.png
EMe6g.png
EMe6g.png
Backhanded compliments...

gKrSU.gif

Word on the internet is that Ke$ha collaborated with Rihanna on a new song. This is because of the instagram pic she posted (which features Rih's R logo)
I hope that that pic does in fact mean a Rihanna collab. Ke$ha is coming hard this era, and I'm ready to be basked in her greatness.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
New Page New Goddess Aphrodylie News

Goddess Kylie tweeted this pic of some of her iconic flawless magazine covers.

in772uiDfyMSa.jpg

#iconic
#legend
#influence
#longevity
#whoslocalnowheauxs
#yourfavescouldnever
cax0J.gif
cax0J.gif

cax0J.gif
cax0J.gif

Legendary KWEEN APHRODYLIE Slays All Lessers

Nemesis_

To be fair I wouldn't expect someone who stans for such unevolved, regressive music to be up to it with the state of things.

Styles

To be fair I wouldn't expect someone who stans for such unevolved, regressive music to be up to it with the state of things.

A Gaga stan talking about unevolved and regressive should probably take a closer look at their fav's song writing, for once.

La-la-la, la, la, la, la
La-la-la, la, la, la, la
La-la-la, la, la, la, la
La-la-la, la, la, la, la
La-la-la, la, la, la, la
La-la-la, la, la, la, la

I don't S
I don't S

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, America, Americano
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, America, Americano

tumblr_m9ygyzr3jY1r4uwjpo1_r1_500.gif

Nemesis_

RAMBUNCTIOUS

Oh please, let's look at what the whole BORN THIS WAY album is written about and then compare it to the entirety of Stale-or Swift's backlog.

Heck at least Rihanna, Perra, Xtincta and almost every pop star ever makes an ATTEMPT at doing things differently

rB06A.gif

It's ALMOST as regressive as Cancer AIDS Sepsis, except I'll give Stale-or points for having longevity (god knows why though)

Trigger

lol, Rih and Katy were the highlight of the VMAs. So much gif material.

Oh please, let's look at what the whole BORN THIS WAY album is written about and then compare it to the entirety of Stale-or Swift's backlog.

rB06A.gif

It's ALMOST as regressive as Cancer AIDS Sepsis, except I'll give Stale-or points for having longevity (god knows why though)

iLBSJt29Zj0cr.gif

Styles

RAMBUNCTIOUS

Heck at least Rihanna, Perra, Xtincta and almost every pop star ever makes an ATTEMPT at doing things differently

rB06A.gif

I've listened to the BTW album enough times to know how BASIC Gaga's stale-writing is.

If you had AT LEAST attempted to listen to Taylor's debut you would know how much she has evolved both sonically and lyrically.

"RED" will snatch all yo faves wigs.

iUQpSyKFyqNHg.jpg

botty

Banned
AZEALIA BANKS ‏@AZEALIABANKS
Xtina! She had the best section in the song! RT @DariusEivali: @AZEALIABANKS Are you Lil Kim, P!nk, Missy, Mya or Xtina?

I always knew Azealia Banks was great.

ibaWzAYn12ICUD.gif

Trigger

There are times when I think that Azealia is POP-GAF or ATRL member. Her taste is so flawless, but elcectic too.

You caught me pre-edit ;_;

365kH.gif

RE Gaga/Swift: They have differing strengths. Gaga has a knack for strong choruses and an ear for good beats. I feel that Savior Swift is the better story-teller with consistent and stronger melodies in general.

Where is this new Ri single?

I also like Love Your Body rather than Fuck Your Body it makes me cringe.

POP-GAF insiders have reported that the single is coming later this week.

Bladenic

It's never too soon to stan for Kylie.

It's going to be beautiful. Resident Evil 6 is going to be great.

cax0J.gif

Gaming side lessors should be grateful you gave them the time.

YASSSS sis I played the demo last night, it was fun. Ironically though Chris's part was the worst. Sad.

I need new singles right now tho. Where the damn are Rihanna, GODKIRA, and Kesha singles? Thirsty for new stuff.

Mau ®

RT:

I've listened to the BTW album enough times to know how BASIC Gaga's stale-writing is.

If you had AT LEAST attempted to listen to Taylor's debut you would know how much she has evolved both sonically and lyrically.

"RED" will snatch all yo faves wigs.

iUQpSyKFyqNHg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom