• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have Kate Bush on backlog. But I don't know if I should bother.

You shouldn't. She's shrill. And she sings the way deaf people talk.
iI7BqePiLb69c.png

Ummmm..... this shouldn't be encouraged tbh imo but w/e
"She says that prior to the surgery she never felt happy but now feels 'liberated.'"

Good for her, imo.
i2JLmrYJRPMf5.gif

Plus, Botty sis, you missed an important part of the article: "'I focused on Britney and Christina Aguilera for my inspiration: they were the stars that were around when I was younger, they are who you looked up to."

I guess only one of her idols is headline worthy.
ijogkVD9iCZwL.gif

royalan

Stan spends 60k to look like Brit-Brit and THAT'S the era she goes for? SMH...

Should have spent the extra 20k to get the "In The Zone" era package...

Aguila

#ICONIC
Oh shit....

Amazon as always continues to have albums on sale. One of them? Talk that Talk. I might buy it. But it's not the deluxe edition, and the sample of Do Ya Thang and Fool in Love sounded really good.

#conflicted

Amazon is great. Can't decide whether to get TTT, Yuna, or Visions.

And I can't believe I bought Marina's regular album only to just now see that the deluxe version is the same price. It's just two songs and two videos but still..
ckqDM.png
(I should just make this my avatar tbh)

Bladenic

Amazon is great. Can't decide whether to get TTT, Yuna, or Visions.

And I can't believe I bought Marina's regular album only to just now see that the deluxe version is the same price. It's just two songs and two videos but still..
ckqDM.png
(I should just make this my avatar tbh)

Live Your Life by Yuna was offered as a free song and I got it and it's quite good. Sadly I don't think I'll be getting her album currently but I'm now interested in her. If the album is as good as the song then it's gonna be great.

royalan

This gif remind me of how hot and alluring Ashanti used to be.

Ashanti is still very hot. It's the music that has taken a nosedive.

MAN, it's easy to forget, but at one time Ashanti had come closer to punching Beyonce out than any other chick in the game. Her debut album is ESSENTIAL. An R&B classic without even trying to be (*cough*4*cough*).

"Foolish" will always be my eternal jam and "Fuck Him!" anthem.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Reminder: Teen Choice Awards Tonight!

Performers:
Carly Rae Jepsen
Flo Rida
Justin Bieber
No Doubt

Hosted by the DemiGOD

Get get get in line, and settle down

Majmun

You shouldn't. She's shrill. And she sings the way deaf people talk.
iI7BqePiLb69c.png

Oh, I thought I was the only one

inGC9xFBuIn0g.gif

But I'll stay with what I said earlier: I need fresh music with this lovely weather.

Maybe I'll give it another try when the weather is just like her music: dire.

royalan

Who the heck is her/his surgeon in no way does that look like Britney Spears...but I guess if you got a dream go for it lol.

Her.

The correct pronouns when referring to an MTF transgender person are always feminine. Always.

And while I'm totes here for shading this woman's choice to spend all that money to look like mid-breakdown Britney, let's not cross the line and shade her gender identity. That's something else entirely.

As Leona said, let's all keep it cute.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Ashanti is still very hot. It's the music that has taken a nosedive.

MAN, it's easy to forget, but at one time Ashanti had come closer to punching Beyonce out than any other chick in the game. Her debut album is ESSENTIAL. An R&B classic without even trying to be (*cough*4*cough*).

"Foolish" will always be my eternal jam and "Fuck Him!" anthem.

Mmmhmmm. This is still my jam. Ashanti is gorgeous in the video.

#nostalgia

Her vocals on What's Luv made that song listenable tbh.

Just needed to quote and emphasize all the Ashanti love.

Her new (old) jam "The Woman you Love" is pretty good, if not well-treaded material for her.

Poor girl was about to punch everyone out the game, and has since fallen off into nothing. And it wasn't her fault.

poor dat.

Majmun

I started listening to Brit when Blackout came out. Everything prior to that is not my cup of tea. Only stan for post-Blackout Britney. Just like I only stan for 80's and 90's Madonna.

Not here for their other material.

royalan

kiiii

I agree though, her tour should be cancelled
iOMH76fdSAwiB.gif

Piers Morgan lives in a constant state of needing to have several stadiums worth of SEATS.

I highly doubt that Madonna was thinking of the Colorado shooting when she pulled that stunt, especially considering that the gun bit has been a part of her show since the beginning. Seriously expecting that she pull it is dumber than the people saying that Batman should be pulled from theaters.

As sad as it is, life goes on. It has to.

Mumei

Was not a shade, I genuinely love that song.

He was not suggesting you were being shady because you did not like the song. He said he was not here for trans-shade. Do you not understand how suggesting that they sing a duet using a song called "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" might look as though you were trying to obliquely cast aspersions on her transition? It could be - and was - read as just that.

You need to be more careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom