• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
iqmUgCCbkfbE5.gif
I really need to watch Sleeping Beauty again.

Mau ®

So I've been in Mexico for work reasons and I met several people in charge of the series of concerts Britney did over there for the FF tour.

Apparently TEAM BRITNEY made people sign a contract to EVERYONE in the venue where it clearly stated you could not talk to Britney about sex or drugs. And if Britney herself were to come up to you asking for sex or drugs you should refuse and report it to her team.

Thought ya'll might get a kick out of that. lol lol lol

royalan

So I've been in Mexico for work reasons and I met several people in charge of the series of concerts Britney did over there for the FF tour.

Apparently TEAM BRITNEY made people sign a contract to EVERYONE in the venue where it clearly stated you could not talk to Britney about sex or drugs. And if Britney herself were to come up to you asking for sex or drugs you should refuse and report it to her team.

Embarrassing.

EDIT: ITZ I know you've mentioned it before somewhere, but what do you do? Weren't you just in Spain?

#DATTRAVELINPEEN

botty

Banned

Is this the court ordered team that controls her life?

Trigger

After K-Fed. I'm not surprised.

Mau ®

On the bright side, the PR girl who managed the meet & greets as well as the radio & social media promo where you could win the chance to dance with Britney, said Brit was really nice and non-demanding. Plus the catering was GODLY.

EDIT: ITZ I know you've mentioned it before somewhere, but what do you do? Weren't you just in Spain?

#DATTRAVELINPEEN

I work in the marketing department of a concert promoter in Spain. We have a lot of relations with OCESA (Mexico's biggest concert promoter) whom handled the FF tour, as well as most international tours with stops in Mexico.

I'd like to become a promoter myself, and there's this really cool traning program over there. Might join once I graduate.

Is this the court ordered team that controls her life?

Well there's three people in charge of that: her dad, fiancee and some other lawyer I cant remember. They're not the public Team Britney most fans know (Larry & Adam).

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Nice to see her management had no issues trotting her out for a tour when she clearly had huge issues.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Favorite picture I took of Queen Florence last night:

n6eKm.jpg

Her voice was flawless despite the vocal injury recently, and the only disappointment was the lack of "You've Got the Love" in the set list. I even got hoisted up on shoulders during "Rabbit Heart" after she told the crowd to do so if they loved the person they were with. :) We also briefly met Isabella (the "machine" part of the band) in the crowd.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Favorite picture I took of Queen Florence last night:

n6eKm.jpg

Her voice was flawless despite the vocal injury recently, and the only disappointment was the lack of "You've Got the Love" in the set list. I even got hoisted up on shoulders during "Rabbit Heart" after she told the crowd to do so if they loved the person they were with. :) We also briefly met Isabella (the "machine" part of the band) in the crowd.

Simply amazing. Seems like it was a lot of fun.

All hail the Queen.
iEeVjcNJlKxs3.gif

Mau ®

Rihanna has changed her profile pic on twitter

image.jpg

TTT era is over then.

Don't know if old or not but......hold me! Lana's next album, due around November, will feature these three songs:
"In the Land of Gods and Monsters"
"Body Electric"
"Will You Still Love Me When I'm No Longer Young and Beautiful" (what kind of long title)

Here is a snippet of ""Will You Still Love Me When I'm No Longer Young and Beautiful":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc7akFTQgxY&feature=player_embedded#t=6m34s

I can't
ckqDM.png

New album this year?

Thought it was a mixtape, no?

Trigger

Don't know if old or not but......hold me! Lana's next album, due around November, will feature these three songs:
"In the Land of Gods and Monsters"
"Body Electric"
"Will You Still Love Me When I'm No Longer Young and Beautiful" (what kind of long title)

Here is a snippet of ""Will You Still Love Me When I'm No Longer Young and Beautiful":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc7akFTQgxY&feature=player_embedded#t=6m34s

I can't
ckqDM.png

I hope the production stays consistent. That shit was inspired on her first CD. "Off to the Races" and "Radio" are still life giving tbh

SaintZ

Some sites are saying it's a new album and that she has written 5 new songs for it so I'm not sure.
It was reported some months ago (in February?) that she would release a mixtape during the summer. Last week Lana spoke to the staff of some fansite and said she had written 8 new songs for the mixtape.

Aguila

#ICONIC
It was reported some months ago (in February?) that she would release a mixtape during the summer. Last week Lana spoke to the staff of some fansite and said she had written 8 new songs for the mixtape.

I see. Well, whatever it is, I'm still excited.

ibxSF43aYO9Wt3.gif

Artemisia

Banned
We all know the Emmys are a big joke so I don't know why you think those are valid receipts.

American Horror Story...what a fitting name. It truly is a horror to sit through an episode.

ibgRBC4V3vlpRp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom