• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Maybe Shakira decided to judge the Voice to make raising a baby easier? She'd be in one location for awhile versus having to tour and stuff.

Koodo

Banned
EDIT: Leona has gone mad with radio tour power, randomly calling stations in the middle of the night. What kind of drunk mess tbh
What in the world did she go on about, omg.

woTGR.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
So apparently although neither Amazon.co.uk nor iTunes UK have any record of Phoenixtina Risinguilera's return, the alberm itself is releasing here a day earlier than it is in the US?

itu2QSwytKJkO.gif

This release schedule makes no sense.

royalan

So apparently although neither Amazon.co.uk nor iTunes UK have any record of Phoenixtina Risinguilera's return, the alberm itself is releasing here a day earlier than it is in the US?

itu2QSwytKJkO.gif

This release schedule makes no sense.

I don't understand it. I mean, WHY wouldn't it be released to UK iTunes? Does this have something to do with the, frankly, stupid way singles are handled in the UK?

Bionic performed better there than in the US, so I don't see why they WOULDN'T want to release Your Body there...:-/

Christopher

Billboard Top 10

• One More Night
  • We Are Never Getting Back Together
  • Some Nights
  • Whistle
  • As Long As You Love Me
  • Blow Me One Last Kiss
  • Lights
  • Too Close
  • Good Time
  • Everybody Talks

Koodo

Banned
I never thought I'd be backed into a corner saying JUSTIN BIEBER has the best song in the Top 10.

Poor, brave, fucking America.

Mau ®

So I've been jamming to Leona Lewis for a couple of hours now. I started with the Glassheart single that was premired today and then I started listening to her Colorblind cover.

#GlassHeart2012UKDomination

Trigger

I keep seeing commericals for Nelly's Parking Lot song and her album, but no promo for Xtina. What kind of sloppy comeback?

9jjtB.gif

>bolds supposed good songs

>doesn't bold lights

Lights never really did anything for me. America needs to get hooked on Anything Could Happen instead.

royalan

I keep seeing commericals for Nelly's Parking Lot song and her album, but no promo for Xtina. What kind of sloppy comeback?

Well, to be fair Nelly's destined-to-flop album comes out this week. Xtina's comeback is still in the very early stages.

RCA could be doing more though...;____;

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Well, to be fair Nelly's destined-to-flop album comes out this week. Xtina's comeback is still in the very early stages.

RCA could be doing more though...;____;
I still believe my prediction will hold true and that Lotus will be a decent commercial success. And with "Blank Page" it'll have at least at least one more good track than Bionic :p

I'm iffy on Ke$ha's album cover for Warrior. It'll probably grow on me, but in the end album covers really don't matter to me. Besides that, Leona's Glassheart song is owning my soul right now. It's... beautiful.

royalan

OH MY GAWD....I am getting MY LIFE to this!

The swag. The irreverence. THIS is the fucking Gaga I miss. If she's bringing this kind of energy to ARTPOP I'll have no choice but to start stanning again.

"Fuck yo face, trick bitch. Fuck yo life, you bitch ass trick."

ibqTrDrZEYAIHm.gif

Mau ®

Vile.

Yeah...

Lets go back to praising GLASS HEART tbh

So baby if you love me just let me know
Cause everytime we touch, touch turns it cold
Promise that we'll never fall apart
And I'll love you with my glass heart

b5c5f2a9.gif

Status