• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

I think we chose to ignore your weight shade in favor of the more relevant ratings tea.

Besides, the weight shade is tired. She's actually lost weight over the past few months and when the video is released you'll all be gagging at her curves.

DlZqZ.gif

Mau ®

While we all we're too excited checking on Xtina's single we forgot to check for the OTHER pop girl who released a single a day later: P!nk.

Her single "Try" is #8 on itunes and rising.
b80efe23.gif

ch...

*.*

Superior Robyn always makes us behave *.*

Wilsongt

While we all we're too excited checking on Xtina's single we forgot to check for the OTHER pop girl who released a single a day later: P!nk.

b80efe23.gif

ch...

My school newspaper gave Pink's album a single star out of four.

*sips tea*

royalan

b80efe23.gif

ch...

You know, I'mma join in on this truce.

If Rihanna really is giving us more ISLAND FLAVOR this time around I might actually be here for this era.

#Lotus

#Diamonds

*.*

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
entirely unprompted my flatmate said 'MIA is so hot' today and asked me if i'd seen the bad girls video

such influence

rihanna wishes
52b0f867.gif

[edit]you can't even preorder lotus on amazon.co.uk, i'm starting to worry
VjvlV.gif
VjvlV.gif
VjvlV.gif

royalan

Although I don't dislike her, sometimes the problem with P!NK is that she just doesn't know what the hell she wants to be in life.

One minute she's tomboy badass.

Next minute she's retro glam.

And now...well, take this album art for example:

jGdVQ.png

I hope she's paying Robyn royalties because everything about this is giving me Body Talk teas.

Kyon

Banned
Although I don't dislike her, sometimes the problem with P!NK is that she just doesn't know what the hell she wants to be in life.

One minute she's tomboy badass.

Next minute she's retro glam.

And now...well, take this album art for example:

jGdVQ.png

I hope she's paying Robyn royalties because everything about this is giving me Body Talk teas.

you mean

220px-KylieXCover.png

Goddess Kylie right? It's nice to know St!nk still pays homage to her superiors

Kyon

Banned
I mean early in her solo careers she made fun of Britney and Xtina mostly.

Now this hypocrite lesser is trying to LOOK like everything she HATED allegedly.
She still thinks she's a bad ass for some reason too. Bye gurl not here for the B-Tier girls who were PUNCHED OUT by Xtina and Britney thinking they're some shit because people in Australia decided they cared about her. Might as well pack her bags and move over there since thats the only place she matters. For a PUNK rock bad ass she surely expressed this look with utter basic $2 instagram leftovers.

Yeah she has some good songs but the 180 everyone has done since 08 is just unacceptable. She is a mess and a sell out. Dismissed until further notice

Trigger

I don't have any issue with Pink. She can be generic, but I'm not going to front like I haven't jammed in the car to all her latest work.

botty

Banned
Where the hell is Xtina's lyrical video for love "Your Body" on vevo.

i6vI8riQYU7rd.gif

Now this hypocrite lesser is trying to LOOK like everything she HATED allegedly.
She still thinks she's a bad ass for some reason too. Bye gurl not here for the B-Tier girls who were PUNCHED OUT by Xtina and Britney thinking they're some shit because people in Australia decided they cared about her. Might as well pack her bags and move over there since thats the only place she matters. For a PUNK rock bad ass she surely expressed this look with utter basic $2 instagram leftovers.

Yeah she has some good songs but the 180 everyone has done since 08 is just unacceptable. She is a mess and a sell out. Dismissed until further notice

YES, Kyon!

This is exactly how I feel about St!nk. Ever since she did that Stupid Girl video the receipts have been piling up. She is a huge hypocrite, and has been a shady trick since her career began.

Kyon

Banned
I don't have any issue with Pink. She can be generic, but I'm not going to front like I haven't jammed in the car to all her latest work.

its not about how good or bad her songs are.

It's the pure hypocrisy of this cretin coming for pop tarts. She in the end is now considered one. Just like her more lessor other half Avril Lavigne who did the same damn thing making fun of girls like Britney and Xtina for being "generic pop stars".

pink_the_truth_about_love.jpg

220px-Avril_Lavigne_The_Best_Damn_Thing_album_cover.jpg

Wilsongt

It's the pure hypocrisy of this cretin coming for pop tarts. She in the end is now considered one. Just like her more lessor other half Avril Lavigne who did the same damn thing making fun of girls like Britney and Xtina for being "generic pop stars".

rupaul-bitch-slap_o_gifsoup-com-1.gif

royalan

Where the hell is Xtina's lyrical video for love "Your Body" on vevo.

i6vI8riQYU7rd.gif

I KNOW! ;_____;

Where is there still no iTunes banner? Your Body should be all over the front page.

Why isn't she paying some intern below minimum wage to tweet about it from her account non-stop?

I'm not worried about the single overall because it's already performing better than NMT did and the promo hasn't even really started yet (video not yet out, hasn't performed it yet, etc). When all is said and done "Your Body" is going to be a smash for her.

But RCA could have done a lot more to give it an explosive lead-in. ;____;

iUX57zSwrrrgS.gif

Trigger

I see no lies.

Mau ®

Rihanna might be on Ke$ha's Warrior album after all tehee

Dr. Luke just favorited this tweet:

D13 Y0UNG ‏@guluz_pato
@TheDoctorLuke is rihanna in new keshas album?

Yasss Rih and Ke$ha forming an alliance!!

SaintZ

2pyor.gif

Avril never made fun of them, really. She was called the anti Britney by the media but even she has said she didn't like that term and found it rude. I mean she seems to enjoy Oops I did it Again. She did shade Christina not too long ago tho.

I agree that The Best Damn Thing was way too different. But Avril wasn't 17 anymore, she changed and got married. Ugh.

Koodo

Banned
Glassheart (song) just premiered on radio AND...

... why did they have to add a dubstep breakdown.
jmrq7.gif

It's cute, but I wasn't slain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom