• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibhPSTwE2O6MzC.gif

New Kelly Clarkson single expected around October 8th.

ibv86MwcXXBauB.jpg

Koodo

Banned
After listening to Glassheart (studio version) long enough, I've grown to like it a lot better. In fact, I think the combination of second verse + bridge is the best thing she's ever done.
It's grown on me a lot, too. I've been listening to it non-stop since yesterday.

I still harbor a bit of a resentment towards that dubstep breakdown, but the rest is immaculate.

#ICANT with these fan-made covers.

eyVez.jpg
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif

ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif

It's grown on me a lot, too. I've been listening to it non-stop since yesterday.

I still harbor a bit of a resentment towards that dubstep breakdown, but the rest is immaculate
However she decides to handle the US rollout of the album, she needs to make sure that "Glassheart" is the lead single. I agree with the Guardian article that characterized "Trouble" as "very London."

#glassheart20xxUSdomination

"New"? I find this a tad suspect, but perhaps... Maybe it's one of the four new songs off her upcoming Greatest Hits album. Where'd you hear this?
Member of another message board has had a conference call with RCA- I'd be skeptical but apparently he's been right about this kind of stuff in the past. Not to mention the fact that the timing isn't at all unexpected if they want to release the album in time for holiday sales

God you can sense the disdain on Nicki's face. Totally team Minaj in that whole thing.

Mariah Carey is the physical opposite of a person I would like. Puffy egomaniacal mess.

botty

Banned
But as a reigning Kween she has all the right and then some. IMO

Where is the lie?

Nicki Minaj should be lucky that the queen of music even allowed her to sit within such vicinity.

That being said, I hope Mimi is sweet to nicki. Mariah could drag her for filth.
7732f81d.png

Trigger

Has anyone been following Melody Thorton? She's one of the unknowns from the Pussy Cat Dolls but her voice is <33333

[Melody Thornton & Bobby Newberry - Bulletproof - Official Music Video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0ICKz6smOU

[Lipstick & Guilt Live]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKiGSj8lrbk

Wow, I remember her. The song isn't doing much for me, but it's nice to see other PCD girls trying on their own.

Eeek. I saw Lana on TV for the first time just now. Watch her sing Blue Velvet live.

I'm actually digging Blue Velvet.
pacute-1.gif

RubyFaith

Wow, I remember her. The song isn't doing much for me, but it's nice to see other PCD girls trying on their own.

When they were all still one as PCD, their lives blew me away because I didn't know anyone besides Nicole sang, let alone COULD sing.
Melody has been trying for a while now and I don't think she'll go that far-- I hope she does. her voice is no joke.

New 1D song is basic btw.

Delio

When they were all still one as PCD, their lives blew me away because I didn't know anyone besides Nicole sang, let alone COULD sing.
Melody has been trying for a while now and I don't think she'll go that far-- I hope she does. her voice is no joke.

tumblr_manfpsDheR1rq4psfo1_500.gif

Trigger

There's nothing wrong with admitting a song is basic and liking it. The new 1D song could have been
, and probably was,
written for any male singer.

I wish the girls had stayed together longer. They have very solid, legit jams under their belt.

RubyFaith

Fangirls are gonna bulk buy the hell out of LWWY. It will chart well, I'm sure. The song isn't bad it's just...doing nothing for me.

Into 1D for fanservice though so it hardly matters.

Kyon

Banned
There's nothing wrong with admitting a song is basic and liking it. The new 1D song could have been
, and probably was,
written for any male singer.

I wish the girls had stayed together longer. They have very solid, legit jams under their belt.

new group is already coming.

royalan

Agreed. Breaking PCD up so soon was the dumbest move Robin Antin ever made. The girls had at LEAST one more album under their belt before the novelty wore off. Hell, Nicole's bid for a solo career might have even been more successful if they'd stuck together.

Trigger

Agreed. Breaking PCD up so soon was the dumbest move Robin Antin ever made. The girls had at LEAST one more album under their belt before the novelty wore off. Hell, Nicole's bid for a solo career might have even been more successful if they'd stuck together.

My feelings as well. The group also suffered from not giving any other girl much screen time. Melody is pretty much the only non-Scherzinger doll I can recognize.

Now excuse me while I twerk.

Artemisia

Banned
SWEET NOTHING MUSIC VIDEO

Not available in my country tho. VILE.

omFFFF

this was fucking awesome. Jo Calderone who?

that 1D banner is vile and must be removed IMMEDIATELY. It was so hard to pay attention with their rat faces staring at me

EDIT: OMFFFFF THE HALCYON SNIPPETS ARE ON ITUNES AUSTRALIA

I AM SLAIN

MY BLOOD IS JUSTtfcgvhbjknlm;, FIGURE 8 dxgfchgvjbjknklm SHE IS NOT FUCKING PLAYING WITH THIS ALBUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom