• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
idvfvpruubvud96rpg.png

zso17r.gif

botty

Banned
#death

By the way, Kyon.

Do you use PS3 or Vita to sign onto PSN? I would love to play something with you someday, but I just don't know which console you frequent.
pacute-1.gif

Kyon

Banned
#death

By the way, Kyon.

Do you use PS3 or Vita to sign onto PSN? I would love to play something with you someday, but I just don't know which console you frequent.
pacute-1.gif

Both but mostly PS3 for now until P4 Golden lol :D

I'm getting RE6 so we can play that when it comes

I will wait for you guys to start stanning this album in 2014.

;__;

OK let me listen to Ellie lol ive never heard a song of hers. I THINK ive heard lights tho not sure.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Damn, that Billboard cover is the best picture I've seen of Christina Aguilera in a long while. I always thought she looked a lot better without the heavy clown make up on, and that picture just proves that furthermore. Props to whoever took that marvelous picture.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Damn, that Billboard cover is the best picture I've seen of Christina Aguilera in a long while. I always thought she looked a lot better without the heavy clown make up on, and that picture just proves that furthermore. Props to whoever took that marvelous picture.

No make up but 20 pounds of photoshop.
iFQ6Xr7F9qDUX.gif

royalan

No make up but 20 pounds of photoshop.
iFQ6Xr7F9qDUX.gif

No more photoshop than any other pop star who takes a picture for a magazine.

Seriously, the "OMG THE PIC HAS BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED! O_O" tea is so 2001. Everyones pics get photoshopped.

Speaking of tea that's gone cold, STALE and irrelevant by a factor of years, who's that in your gif? I feel like I should know her, and yet I don't.
pacute-1.gif

Styles

Taylor Swift Launches ‘Red’ Album Release with 4-Week iTunes Countdown

Taylor Swift’s highly-anticipated new album, Red, will be released worldwide on October 22nd, and a new track from the Big Machine Records album will be available for purchase exclusively from the iTunes store for the four weeks leading up to the album release.

In addition, each song will also be available in advance as an exclusive 30-second preview, along with a brief intro with Taylor, each week on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

The iTunes / “Good Morning America” countdown pre-release tracks and previews are scheduled to launch as follows:

September 24 & 25 – Song #1

September 24th – song preview and intro on “Good Morning America” on ABC (7 – 9 a.m. ET/PT)

September 25th – 12:01 a.m. ET – Song #1 available for purchase at iTunes.com

October 1 & 2 – Song #2

October 1st – song preview and intro on “Good Morning America” on ABC (7 – 9 a.m. ET/PT)

October 2nd – 12:01 a.m. ET – Song #2 available for purchase at iTunes.com

October 8 & 9 – Song #3

October 8th – song preview and intro on “Good Morning America” on ABC (7 – 9 a.m. ET/PT)

October 9th – 12:01 a.m. ET – Song #3 available for purchase at iTunes.com

October 15 & 16 – Song #4

October 15th -song preview and intro on “Good Morning America” on ABC (7 – 9 a.m. ET/PT)

October 16th – 12:01 a.m. ET – Song #4 available for purchase at iTunes.com

October 22 & 23 – Taylor appears live on “Good Morning America” — on the 22nd for album launch and on the 23rd for a live concert.

Red contains 16 tracks, all written by Taylor, who wrote ten of the songs alone and six with co-writers.

The first single from Red, “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together,” is a worldwide smash, spending 3 weeks so far at No.1 on the all-genre Billboard Hot 100 chart, and reaching No.1 at iTunes in 32 countries. “Never Ever” set a new record for the biggest digital sales week ever for a female artist.

Just this week it was announced that Taylor is a leading nominee for the MTV European Music Awards with nominations in 5 categories: Best Female Artist, Best Pop Artist, Best Live Artist, Best World Stage and Best Look. She is also nominated for three CMA Awards: Entertainer of the Year, Female Vocalist of the Year and Musical Event of the Year.

Next week will be a MESS, but I love it.

iWehgjqssHChZ.gif

Styles

Red will probably be the first Taylord album I listen to.

I'm hoping it will slay.

She has stated that with this album she doesn't care what genre of music she makes as long as it fits in with the "emotions" those songs represent, so you can look forward to- what looks to be- a pretty diverse album(sonically and/maybe lyrically). :)

Trigger

She has stated that with this album she doesn't care what genre of music she makes as long as it fits in with the "emotions" those songs represent, so you can look forward to- what looks to be- a pretty diverse album(sonically and/maybe lyrically). :)

gIXNC.gif

I'm excited. First big release of the fall for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom