• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

@rihanna
Diamonds #whenwillyourfave http://instagr.am/p/P9i4uXBMy1/

ea2a4fdb.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
uxlRX.png

Let's make a comprehensive list of Rih's collaborators for her 7th album *.*

Stargate (Only Girl, Rude Boy, Whats My Name, S&M, etc)
Calvin Harris
Labrynth
Sia (writer of diamonds)
David Guetta
RedOne
Chase & Status
Ne-Yo (Russian Roulette...vile)
Benny Blanco (co-producer of Diamonds. Plus Tik Tok, California Gurls, Circus)
Pharrell Williams
Frank Ocean (writing)

LORDT

This is gonna be an album lacking filler and full of smashes. #DIAMONDS is just the start.

Wednesday needs to hurry up.

royalan

Oh my god Rihanna really just needs to let. It. Go.

How many times does he have to publicly diss her before she gets it? How much more serious does he have to get with his girlfriend before she gets it?

I swear Rihanna is so fierce until Chris is involved. Then she turns into such a pressed thirsty #GROUPIECHICK it's not even funny.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'm not even phased or bothered by the Bruises shit anymore.

But we all know Drake would love her more. ;_;

Drake is too much of a good guy for Rih. He'd definitely be better for her. Plus they'd be in love enough to give us a dual-album full of Take Care and What's my name.

Speaking of, I hope there is a Drizzy collab on Rihanna7

Mau ®

Drake was pressed at Rih during the VMA's I think. Didnt Rih was also captured saying "I hate these assholes" when all of Young Money stood up to collect some award?

kiii

More Take Care's and What's My Names plz!!!!

Trigger

Wait when did CB publicly diss rihanna?

Receipts

While it seemed like Chris Brown and Rihanna had reconciled a few months ago when they collaborated on two tracks together, it looks like the honeymoon is over. Last night, Chris Brown tweeted a freestlye over Kanye’s “Theraflu” instrumental, and it sure does look like he’s taking a dig at Rihanna. Check out the lyrics and the track below:

Don’t f**k with my old b-tch it’s like a bad fur
Every industry n***a done had her
Shook the tree like a pumpkin just to smash her
B-tch is breaking codes, but I’m the password

The two seem to bounce back and forth between love and hate. Bobby and Whitney 2.0 tbh

royalan

I'm not even phased or bothered by the Bruises shit anymore.

But we all know Drake would love her more. ;_;

Gurl RIGHT!?

I'll never understand how she's still fiending for Chris Brown's skinny, coked-out-looking ass when she's got Drizzy Drake's FOINE self promising her the moon and stars on every damn album.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Azealia's single artwork captivates even when nobody can figure it out.

What kind of genius. The next Picasso.

Nemesis_

Basically, the new video by notoriously grotesque singer of song Marina & The Diamonds isn’t being released today as had previously been hoped.

We know this thanks to a series of tweets – some deleted, some still there in all their ‘glory’ – outlining the fact that someone at her label wasn’t too happy with the final version of the ’How To Be A Heartbreaker’ video.

“So, someone at my record label wont let me release the video bc I look ugly in it apparently + we need more $ / time to paint out ugly parts,” she announced.

She then added: “The video will be out end of the week. If not, I am happy to leak the ‘minger’ version for my fans.”

This was then followed by some slightly unnecessary tweeting (death threats and the like, what with people being so level-headed on social networks these days) involving her ‘diamonds’ and label 679, although some of the more fruity tweets seem to have been deleted and 679 have since stated that the decision wasn’t theirs so presumably it’s all down to some other part of the global Warners family.

We know this throws a pretty unfavourable light on potentially misogynistic tendencies in the music industry etc etc but it’s quite exciting isn’t it.

Poor Marina :(

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Basically, the new video by notoriously grotesque singer of song Marina & The Diamonds isn’t being released today as had previously been hoped.

We know this thanks to a series of tweets – some deleted, some still there in all their ‘glory’ – outlining the fact that someone at her label wasn’t too happy with the final version of the ’How To Be A Heartbreaker’ video.

“So, someone at my record label wont let me release the video bc I look ugly in it apparently + we need more $ / time to paint out ugly parts,” she announced.

She then added: “The video will be out end of the week. If not, I am happy to leak the ‘minger’ version for my fans.”

This was then followed by some slightly unnecessary tweeting (death threats and the like, what with people being so level-headed on social networks these days) involving her ‘diamonds’ and label 679, although some of the more fruity tweets seem to have been deleted and 679 have since stated that the decision wasn’t theirs so presumably it’s all down to some other part of the global Warners family.

We know this throws a pretty unfavourable light on potentially misogynistic tendencies in the music industry etc etc but it’s quite exciting isn’t it.
Poor Marina :(
tumblr_mavbryBAVr1qfo41fo1_500.gif

Oh.

In similarly tragic news, I have finally listened to the new One Direction sacrificial offering.

I have peered into the very bowels of hell, and...it looks like this.

one-direction-live-while-were-young.jpg

Fairly certain that at least three of these gerls are total closet cases, by the way.

Ties

Banned
I found the Soundcloud link but I don't know if it's allowed on here so if you want I'll PM
isrIndC0jGexy.gif

This gives me trashy Primadonna teas tbh
isrIndC0jGexy.gif

Trigger

mBbQg.gif

It is basic. This isn't the slayage I was expecting.
nULmZ.png

---------------------------------------

New Page, New News

The Rihanna Reign continues on Wednesday. You've been warned.

#diamonds

diamonds1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom