• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

If only the audience could connect with her as much as Chris Brown has...

WRJHL.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I was about to go through a whole list of why that article is wrong, but then I remember that #DIAMONDS is releasing in 50 minutes to radio. No one has time to worry about the pressed being pressed and wrong, as per. So you guys can have your fun shading Rih and acting like she isn't talented, or isn't an icon, but in the world of reality, understand that this is the day that she releases her 12th #1 single, and I shall rejoice and be glad in it.

#amen

Nemesis_

Everytime you guys DOUBLE POST the LIKELIHOOD of the OT being ready [unnecessarily] REDUCES

At the rate we're going I'm just going to have to re-post OT2 and REVAMP IT at some point.

Koodo

Banned
Diamonds is cute, but BASIC.

What a cavalcade of lesser comebacks. ADELE is now burdened with saving James Bond and the MUSIC INDUSTRY.

repent! The reserection of CHRISTina is coming!
khkFu.gif

new Your Body teaser:
http://youtu.be/GdyEJ23Xl-4?hd=1

your faves did tried, tho.

jwUDH.gif

Well, if we are gonna be superficial and
hPzUD.gif
lookist
hPzUD.gif

Christina does not look good at all. She really has a bit of Miss Piggy going on in the face, and the caked on make-up isn't doing anything worthwhile either. Plus, the style she's having now is too trashy imo. For all the shit she has gotten for the Bionic Era, the dominatrix+droid look with the tight pulled-back blonde hair and leather/metal clothing looked way better.

And from what I've seen of the video, I don't like it either. I'm not a fan of videos that have little going on, but for the singer doing some slight "sexy" hand/head movements and over-articulating the lyrics to the extreeeeme. Something Britney loves to do as well. Don't make me link to that video with all her ridiculous tongue movements...

DMeisterJ

Banned
I like it. I don't love it, but I didn't love WFL at first either. It doesnt really sound like her much at points during the song, which I guess is a good thing because it sounds different for her.

Artemisia

Banned
Listening to it more...

The song starts of very well. The writing is great, and so are her vocals. They sound different. Deeper I guess? A good change tbh.

buT, the chorus just goes nowhere. It's not that memorable.

Majmun

So, Rih's song is out.

Xtina must be crying somewhere in the corner now. Rih will get all the attention now, instead of another Your Body teaser...I mean official video.

Xtina waited far too long, and she's still waiting. Too bad.

Koodo

Banned
Diamonds is already growing on me. What kind of sorcery.

The production during the chorus could have used a bit more pixie dust though, it still feels a bit flat.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I think she's somewhere in the top five best-selling female singers in Australia.

Good grief why.

EDIT: Listened to Diamonds. Boring, repetitious, lacks adventure and boldness, too safe and forgettable. Where's the creative melody? Nowhere. So, really, quite perfect for Rih fans.

Ties

Banned
ibvAGAqTpkhV8Z.gif

WHY IS THIS SO HEAVENLY

I AM READY FOR THIS TO BE PLAYED THROUGHOUT THE DURATION OF MY FUNERAL AS RIHALLAH'S DIVINE VOCALS PIERCE THROUGH THE HEAVENS ABOVE TO ALLOW MY SOUL REST

iDTetzQ0zZ1fv.gif

iDTetzQ0zZ1fv.gif

Majmun

I'm sure ITZ will hate Diamonds. He also hates on Russian Roulette, and Diamonds is a bit like RR.
What kind of FAKE Rih stan
ibjFC3XRoTCXku.gif

ITZ, post your opinion plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom