• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynosure

I'm tempted to make this my avatar so Botty and I can coordinate :3

beyonce-christina-aguilera-curls-diva-hair-kiss-Favim.com-61840.jpg

yasss they were going in

bless you for the rec

my pleasure

tumblr_m55wckSC1R1qcipavo4_250.gif

One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just isn't the same.

iUiLvYzOMik1E.gif

Why are you obscuring Xtina Prime in those gifs. Shame on you.

The gifs are the 3 singles of Back To Basics era and the faded image in the background is the album cover.

Koodo

Banned
Eau de Parfum ✟ North American tour dates ✟ New music

It's just... your faves will bleed from the stress again.

iboEs6yg1SLgos.gif

Kyon

Banned
I thought i was going HARD to the point where I was DELUSIONAL during the TFM era, but this era has me more excited.

Get your dicks out Motherfuckers
GODga MB 13:16
iboEs6yg1SLgos.gif

Koodo

Banned
Apparently Beyonce's favorite flowers are white roses.

And Jonas Akerlund might be involved with something.

Maybe...

iboEs6yg1SLgos.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

royalan

what kind of old tea mess?

But yeah speaking of her and fashion, she predicted teal was going to be big this year and it was. And of course there is the Vogue cover

you shouldn't try to drag her when it comes to fashion
ibqxaeHmAIOIAo.gif

...teal was already exploding when she made that "prediction".

Lady Gaga said:
I myself can look at almost any hemline, silhouette, bead work, or heel architecture and tell you very precisely who designed it first, what French painter they stole it from, how many designers reinvented it after them, and what cultural and musical movement parented the birth, death, and resurrection of that particular trend.

...please tell me she was serving some ironic Madonna shade here.

Kyon

Banned
I'm NOT going to drag the BTW era, it's OVER and im OVER IT.
The Queen has made her RETURN and the lessors shall DEAL

ibqxaeHmAIOIAo.gif

Bladenic

Alright, I did buy Talk That Talk and I have listened to it... And it's surprisingly good. The singles are the best songs indeed (WFL, Where, and TTT), but Drunk on Love, Roc Me Out, We All Want Love, and Watch N' Learn are actually good songs too. Cockiness and Birthday Cake remain horrible, and Farewell is alright. I didn't get the deluxe version unfortunately so I have to listen to the other 3 songs elsewhere, thought the Do Ya Thang and Fool in Love samples sounded pretty good. Pleasantly surprised.

Also, there better be some Demo HewDatTho controversy. She was showing her fucking her nipple at the teen choice awards. I appreciated it a tad since she has some nice knockers, but come on. Poor thing is desperately trying to get any attention she can. She did look hot though. JoJo though, good lawd. Please slay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom