• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

I swear I'm losing my TOUCH ;___;

#GayMenopause

image.php

Nemesis_

I actually asked about Sailor Stars to the people who would know, but because they were all like OMGOMGWOEHOWNE HOW CAN U ILSTEN TO ANIMEz not in JAPANESES they were less than co-operative. ;_;

FML ;____;

I suppose that GIF has been specifically tailored to me based on my future employment prospects.

BLESS YOU KYON for THINKING OF ME and TAILORING IT JUST FOR ME

I C U

Kyon

Banned
I actually asked about Sailor Stars to the people who would know, but because they were all like OMGOMGWOEHOWNE HOW CAN U ILSTEN TO ANIMEz not in JAPANESES they were less than co-operative. ;_;

I suppose that GIF has been specifically tailored to me based on my future employment prospects.

BLESS YOU KYON for THINKING OF ME and TAILORING IT JUST FOR ME

I C U

lol I WAS going to TRY (and most likely fail) to shop Gaga's face in after Usagi transformed but idk how to do that stuff yet

Bladenic

Chris stanning for Talk That Talk (song)?

I might have to stan for Chris.

Its such an underrated song.

I think I might be stanning the album. But the song is flawless, pretty sure I've said before that it should have smashed. Love the song.

Also they gotta do something about making Sailor Moon more easily obtainable. Praying that the new series make them re-release the old one somehow. If Netflix gets it then I'm done. Will marathon through it in like 3 days.

Artemisia

Banned
SO

Whistle in number 1 on the US iTunes charts.

for some reason, Flo Rida is effortlessly slaying.

I guess his new dance pop thing is working (well half working because no one even knew he released an album a couple of weeks ago. I just found out now)

Kyon

Banned
like I said in a thread a few months ago. Flo Rida is very smart when it comes to choosing singles. Right Round with Ke$ha was everything tbh

Omg and Club Cant Handle Me was just>>>>>

DMeisterJ

Banned
Flo-Rida is the true definition of a 'singles artist'.

People come at Rih for that, but her albums actually go platinum, while Flo-Rida's album just opened with 33,000 copies, and none of his albums have even reached gold.

Truly a singles artist.

Bladenic

Flo Rida's songs are super catchy and club friendly. The fact that he seems to be a genius when it comes on who to use as a featured artist helps too. Wild Ones >>>

His albums are huge flops though. It's almost hilarious how he smashes with singles but flops royally with albums.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Flo Rida releases ALBUMS tho?
#oop

EDIT: Kiii @ Rih stans bringing up album sales

kiii @ flops kiii'ing at their teacher trying to teach them something about pop-coulture.

Just trying to explain what a true singles artist is. Had nothing to do with Rih, tbh.

Dismissed.

ib1ulRRX5JtYFJ.gif

Kyon

Banned
Had nothing to do with Rih? hmm in the same post you made you were stating people calling Rih a singles artist and brought up her having platinum albums. Your post was about her at the most part. That Forehead is blocking her stans' brain cells and attention spans. ch...

EDIT: Your overreactions really aren't needed. Not EVERYONE is tryin to DRAG you. Lighten up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom