• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the video is premiering in 30 minutes baboons.

Sis...Your Body has grown on me.

In fact the only recent song that hasn't is Diamonds.
b3d79dc8.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Diamond simply doesn't suit Rihanna at least IMO. Its a good song stuck with an artist that can't exactly make justice to it.

royalan

Sis...Your Body has grown on me.

In fact the only recent song that hasn't is Diamonds.
b3d79dc8.gif

I always knew you had exquisite taste. *.*

Diamond simply doesn't suit Rihanna at least IMO. Its a good song stuck with an artist that can't exactly make justice to it.

Someone will eventually cover Diamonds and blow me away I'm sure.

Dat shade.

EDIT: IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cfCgLgiFDM&list=UUlx2ih2Nx8enGmsMsA6C3BQ&index=0&feature=plcp

hmdIW.gif
hmdIW.gif
hmdIW.gif
hmdIW.gif
hmdIW.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I was worried that it was going to be corny and cliché but actually it's quite tongue in cheek. I like it.

Also I really wanna fuck the dudes' bodies.

Trigger

I won't lie. The actual scene with the baseball bat looked much better than the unflattering pics and she's having fun in the video. It's nice.

royalan

OMG Christina said in a recent interview that she loves her new shape because she has an ass now, and you can totally tell she's in love with her new booty.

mtdr1.gif

Not liking the "Your Body" video. The song is good, but the video has more edits than a Britney Spears music video. I just thought it could have been done better than it was. I'll give it a B-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom