• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

she's cumming for all ya faves.

w3zhxmpc

OMG, they don't need any burgers or fries they're perfect, gawd.

The guy on the couch with Marina...

iHa5OVIGXCdRy.gif
While I do think they need some Big Macs, that is the first Marina video I actually enjoy. Christina needs to take notes, cause that's how you do a music video. Impressed.

Also, the one on the couch is MINE!

royalan

While I do think they need some Big Macs, that is the first Marina video I actually enjoy. Christina needs to take notes, cause that's how you do a music video. Impressed.

Also, the one on the couch is MINE!

They're two completely different types of videos though.

Christina's video has a theme and semi-plot. It's also highly stylized and meant to be tongue-in-cheek. There's a concept, however loose.

Marina's video is just a series of glamour sequences stuffed to the brim with gorgeous and half-naked men in a desperate attempt to distract from how utterly dull and going-nowhere-in-life Marina is. It's as basic and done-before as a music video can get.

xaosslug

They're two completely different types of videos though.

Christina's video has a theme and semi-plot. It's also highly stylized and meant to be tongue-in-cheek. There's a concept, however loose.

Marina's video is just a series of glamour sequences stuffed to the brim with gorgeous and half-naked men in a desperate attempt to distract from how utterly dull and going-nowhere-in-life Marina is. It's as basic and done-before as a music video can get.

IyLUJ.gif

Trigger

New Page, New News

We've all had our fun, but Adele has not delayed her impending slayage. Put your wigs back on the shelf and save her the trouble.

bond_23_adele_single_cover.jpg

------------------------

Oh my, I'm not complaining. Frank Ocean is cute.

iYhQDDXGfgqK0.gif

If this is exploitation than I'm loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom