• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxczx

"full version.... fan made"

tumblr_mb2hml6PFH1qcwj3bo1_500.gif

Kyon

Banned
Frank you are boring but goddamn fuck me and do anything you WANT. PUNCH MY BOY PUSSY OUT THE GAME OBLITERATE DAT PROSTATE GURL I AM OPEN TO IT.

#PAUZ
#IsDone

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Frank you are boring but goddamn fuck me and do anything you WANT. PUNCH MY BOY PUSSY OUT THE GAME OBLITERATE DAT PROSTATE GURL I AM OPEN TO IT.

#PAUZ
#IsDone

iSZsGeFZDojIv.gif

I was gonna make a post about him having great nipples!

But I would indeed pee righteously in his butt.

========

Now relistening to Superior Robyn's 2005 classic Robyn.

iyjIEHlZO72TM.gif

RobynUKcover.jpg

Where are the flaws?

iRSG1FuzyqjqE.gif

iyjIEHlZO72TM.gif

botty

Banned
I don't get the Frank Ocean circle jerk that goes on amongst the stans, but considering how thirsty people can be for any piece of flesh... I shouldn't be surprised.

And with that said, I won't be giving him anymore promo.

ib20VXdwgoEPd8.gif

Koodo

Banned
Fitting how Xtincta's video revolved around murders. Hook that dreck up to an electrocardiogram and nothing more than a FLAT, HORIZONTAL LINE would be registered.

Mehrina & the cubic zirconias was also BLEH, but at least the eye candy was on display for more than five seconds.

Mumei

... You guys, same rules apply here as elsewhere:

No one wants to hear about how you want your boy pussy punched out the game, how you want to pee in his butt, or how you want him to obliterate dat prostate.

botty

Banned

No one wants to hear about how you want your boy pussy punched out the game, how you want to pee in his butt, or how you want him to obliterate dat prostate.

And then you let her down easy.

iyjIEHlZO72TM.gif

May I delineate in rated PG detail the various ways I want to genital with you?

iZLr80w8iWMET.gif

royalan

Over months of time and interaction, I have come to associate a "voice" with Mumei's posts. No specific tone or dialect, but a voice that always takes great care to uphold the utmost propriety...and so I actually LOL'd reading this.

botty

Banned
Over months of time and interaction, I have come to associate a "voice" with Mumei's posts. No specific tone or dialect, but a voice that always takes great care to uphold the utmost propriety...and so I actually LOL'd reading this.

I imagine Mumei's voice to be similar to Meryl Streep's voice.
b80efe23.gif

botty

Banned
I guess this is interesting...

Lady GaGa has reportedly snubbed Madonna's invite to go on tour with her as she is "too busy".

Despite the two performers clashing over the similarities between GaGa's Born This Way and Madonna's hit tune Express Yourself, the Queen of Pop allegedly offered an olive branch to Lady G by asking her to appear on her current MDNA world tour.

However, The Mirror has reported that the Bad Romance star has been forced to turn down Madge's invite due to her hectic work schedule, quoting her manager Vincent Herbert as saying: "Madonna just called to ask GaGa to perform with her at Yankee Stadium.

"Her manager reached out to us and said Madonna would like GaGa to perform with her."

He added: "She really wished she could do it. She said 'if we do it, let's donate the money to charity'. But GaGa's committed to her own tour."

source: mtv

i1cwsiF7Mfhxe.gif

Well, the Navy had a good run.

#CAKE#CAKE#CAKE#CAKE#CAKE#CAKE#CAKE#CAKE#CAKE#CAKE#CAKE#CAKE#CAKE#CAKE#CAKE

Hi Pop-GAF. Just wanted to share my love for all of you <3

I have a terrible cold/flu/something and you're making life bearable for me <3

So I say, muah!

19xIG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom