• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
... You guys, same rules apply here as elsewhere:

No one wants to hear about how you want your boy pussy punched out the game, how you want to pee in his butt, or how you want him to obliterate dat prostate.

Y'all keep playin. Mumei gonna put you in the chokey.

tumblr_ma0nkhB4RN1r49ygqo1_500.gif

xaosslug

Fitting how Xtincta's video revolved around murders. Hook that dreck up to an electrocardiogram and nothing more than a FLAT, HORIZONTAL LINE would be registered.

Mehrina & the cubic zirconias was also BLEH, but at least the eye candy was on display for more than five seconds.

gosh, it's like you just pop-in here to squirt your Christina-like period blood all over the place. Are you THAT mad X-Factor is slaying nothing but Britney's career the poor souls who were FOOLISH enough to audition for that go-nowhere mess?

you can STAY MAD @ Christina's success, btw.

2dzQ0.gif

Delio

My new addiction George Shelley from UK Xfactor!

tumblr_mb1np1M7Iz1rxbvb2.gif

tumblr_mb1iwibyEW1rwyjon.gif

He is part of Union J now! The trio invited him to the band.

J7XfHl.jpg

Yeah he is 18.

RubyFaith

I don't get the Frank Ocean circle jerk that goes on amongst the stans, but considering how thirsty people can be for any piece of flesh... I shouldn't be surprised.

And with that said, I won't be giving him anymore promo.

ib20VXdwgoEPd8.gif

He's pretty boring imo but he is talented. Still, I don't get the hype over him.

royalan

Nothing mature about pink and purple highlights.

The bolded:

Grown and mature, and yet not afraid to have a little fun.

#Maturitina *.*

The hair is my favorite part of the look. It's such a matronly style, the splash of color with the highlights offer a fun contrast.

#Styletina *.*

EDIT: Not to mention I've been seeing blond with lavender highlights EVERYWHERE on the street in Philadelphia lately. Didn't realize it was a trending look.

EDIT2:

enIgI.png

#Radiantina *.*

Christopher

Don't Wake Me Up is 14 on the Billboard
Pound the Alarm 15 on the Billboard

...Wasn't Don't Wake Me Up considered a flop now it's gaining radio play?

Mau ®

Seems like they've found some of the bad editing shots in the YB video lol

I find it funny mostly. They're so badly done its hilarious.

Check the 99 ad
PWtXT.gif

The left line in the door
oBqVC.gif

Hips
F6lgz.gif

royalan

Seems like they've found some of the bad editing shots in the YB video lol

I find it funny mostly. They're so badly done its hilarious.

Check the 99 ad
PWtXT.gif

The left line in the door
oBqVC.gif

Hips
F6lgz.gif

I call BS. Clearly this can be explained by Xtina's hips being so banging that they exude an aura powerful enough to manipulate spacetime.

GaTmb.gif

Whatever, the video's still hot.

Mau ®

I call BS. Clearly this can be explained by Xtina's hips being so banging that they exude an aura powerful enough to manipulate spacetime.

DEATH
0XIio.gif

Also... POP QUEEN Slaylor Swift will open to more than one million copies sold first week

ALL RELEASES BEGIN Q4 ROLLOUT

Taylor Swift’s Red Leads the Way, With One Direction, Mumford & Sons, P!nk Also Strong

September 21, 2012

Big Machine country-pop crossover queen Taylor Swift’s Red is poised for the best first week of the year when it drops on Oct. 22, with a rare million-selling bow in reach.

What kind of REIGN?!

legend.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Haaaa

Xtina clearly isn't that comfortable with her curves if they have to Photoshop them out. I was wondering why for the pics of her on the set, she didn't look as good as she did during the video.

Nice to know I'm not going crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom