• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
DemiGOD's masterpiece is $.99 on Amazon

There's just one life to live
And there's no time to wait, to waste
so go and buy it

dontmissit.gif

Nemesis_

I'm checking out whats hot in Australia atm.

"Some Nights" by Fun. is #1 there, not to mention it's actually "fun" unlike "We Are Young". lol

Also, Good Time is slaying there!!!

What kind of INTERNATIONAL CORRESPONDENT?1

Pretty unsurprised by Fun, they are on ALL THE TIME. What kind of QUEEN REDUCTION tbh.

I hear POUND THE ALARM everywhere I go. ;_;

You should report on my country more often *O*

Trigger

I'm surprised they're a real couple. I always figured it was one of those fake PR things, but she doesn't flaunt him at all and they're still together. Good for Godga.

Sai-kun

Banned
Agreed. I hope she lets her roots grow out (seems like she's doing that) and that somehow coincides with the end of the Electra Heart era.

Kyon

Banned
I was trying to draw a comparison with someone who is commonly referred to as a singles artists to someone who is actually a singles artist. I understand if you're pressed you can't see clearly, so I digress.

lol, why do people always think I'm serious? I should lay the sarcasm on thicker, tbh

oh ok. Sorry I thought you were serious for a second. Lordt I need air

Aguila

#ICONIC
I thought Marina was supposed to look a little off, as if she were playing dress up. She said herself that she created characters and personas for many of her songs so it would make sense that she would try to embody them.

alternade

I wish I could stan with you all but I just dont care enough to try
like Rihannas vocals

Keep up the good work and remember

NEVER THROW SHADE AT THE BITCH WITH AN UMBRELLA

Kyon

Banned
Why is MESSIAH getting paid LESS than Britney and Xtina? This is BLASPHEMY and im not here for THAT.

SPITTING on her LEGENDARY STATUS and LEGACY. DISGUSTING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom